https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

**Transfer Deadline Day 01/09/2014** : Merged

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, August 31, 2014, 07:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F(f)CUK

Quote from: SouthWest6 on September 01, 2014, 11:14:08 AM
Quote from: Southdowns White on September 01, 2014, 11:09:08 AM
Someone on one of the BBC transfer deadline day forums thinks Scott Parker could be off to QPR today.

He still has 3 years remaining of a 4 year contract. I can only see this happening if we've got a younger, cheaper option lined up. If not, can't see it happening to be honest.
Don't be surprised - Magath does not want anyone who he has not signed.  The bloke is control freak and wants the glory of returning Fulham to its former status under his team.  We just need to work out if he is returning us to the quality of team under Hodgson, or the team under Branfoot.

filham

Eleven hours 35 minutes to go , has Ruiz gone yet, how long does the medical take. Surely someone should have moved by now.

alfie

Quote from: F(f)CUK on September 01, 2014, 11:23:42 AM
Quote from: SouthWest6 on September 01, 2014, 11:14:08 AM
Quote from: Southdowns White on September 01, 2014, 11:09:08 AM
Someone on one of the BBC transfer deadline day forums thinks Scott Parker could be off to QPR today.

He still has 3 years remaining of a 4 year contract. I can only see this happening if we've got a younger, cheaper option lined up. If not, can't see it happening to be honest.
Don't be surprised - Magath does not want anyone who he has not signed.  The bloke is control freak and wants the glory of returning Fulham to its former status under his team.  We just need to work out if he is returning us to the quality of team under Hodgson, or the team under Branfoot.
Seems odd thing to say considering the team is made up of mainly youth/academy players and he did'nt sign any of them.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Lighthouse

Leeds are reported to be close to signing Danny Graham

Palace close to signing MacCarthur from Wigan for 7 million.

Carlisle Sack manager

Holtby in Hamburg

Colchester manager leaves
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Ordar

This made me laugh alot. Now that is not having a transfer strategy

supersimmo123

Some fans expectations are silly, we are in the championship we have a smaller stadium than most and we are not selling out the cottage, we have to compete with mid table championship sides for players these days. I cant see any suprises maybe 1 or 2. I think Smith will be a decent signing, he is a big lad, 6'6 i think i saw. I cant imagine marking him to be too fun.

westcliff white

From sky sports live transfer oon the website....

11:35

There may be a few departures from Fulham this afternoon, with Sky Sports sources learning that they will attempt to offload Fernando Amorebieta, Bryan Ruiz and Hugo Rodallega. It is also understood that Alexander Kacaniklic is set to leave the club on-loan, and that Fulham are exploring a number of options to replace them.
Every day is a Fulham day

Toby Ward-Smith

Sky sports just posted this...

There may be a few departures from Fulham this afternoon, with Sky Sports sources learning that they will attempt to offload Fernando Amorebieta, Bryan Ruiz and Hugo Rodallega. It is also understood that Alexander Kacaniklic is set to leave the club on-loan, and that Fulham are exploring a number of options to replace them.

Airfix

Quote from: filham on September 01, 2014, 11:25:02 AM
Eleven hours 35 minutes to go , has Ruiz gone yet, how long does the medical take. Surely someone should have moved by now.

If Ruiz is going to Turkey, as suspected, they have until September 6th to close the deal.

supersimmo123

Jenas to Fulham on a 1 year deal - Free transfer being muted on Twitter...

Lighthouse

Jermaine Jenas to FULHAM on a 1  year rolling contract - Rumour

westcliff white

westcliff white

2 threads on same topic is getting confusing

Ordar

Jenas wouldnt be a disaster, but I wouldnt want him replacing Hyndman / Ryan Williams in midfield. Only really makes sense if Parker is going

supersimmo123

If we brought in today:

- Jenas
- Mugugan
- Hudson
- Smith

For me I would be very happy, thats a lot of championship experience and would push us on.

FPT

Round up of some business:

- Falcao on loan to United.
- Holtby on loan to Hamburg.
- George Boyd to Burnley for £3m.
- Everton linked with Matija Nastasic.
- Blackburn sign Shane Duffy.
- Defoe to be bought by Redknapp... Again.
- Javier Hernandez having a medical ahead of a loan to Real Madrid
- Southampton still interested in Redmond
- "Fee agreed" with West Ham for Mohamed Diame to move to Hull.

Lighthouse

Leeds have approached Fulham about Rodders and Kaka =Rumour

grandad

I still don´t understand why clubs leave it till the last day to sign players. They have had all summer. It is not just the smaller clubs hoping to get players who no others want. It is the big spenders too.
Where there's a will there's a wife

grandad

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 01, 2014, 11:58:10 AM
Leeds have approached Fulham about Rodders and Kaka =Rumour

Could involve us getting Matt Smith if true.
Where there's a will there's a wife

supersimmo123

Millwall have made a bid for Matt Smith...