more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

**Transfer Deadline Day 01/09/2014** : Merged

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, August 31, 2014, 07:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidgeRider

Quote from: westcliff white on September 01, 2014, 03:18:07 PM
If both elias and Simmons left due to mcgath the club have to have a look why this gigs are responsible for finding and recruitbg our current crop of youngsters

There is a thread on the youth academy on the second page where I asked one of our members about the setup. Seems we are still in good shape.

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=42139.0

westcliff white

That's good news RR, I just think it's a shame that Malcolm is going, he put the people in the right positions to achieve what they gave achieved
Every day is a Fulham day

grandad

I thought the Hahas were in enough trouble with the Fair Plaything. Redknapp is going ballistic signing every thing that moves. Surely he is going to destroy them. Now it´s Borini for £13 mil. How can they survive on gates less than ours?
Where there's a will there's a wife

supersimmo123

They did just sell Remy for 10 mil, so the actual outlay is not too much.

grandad

I want this window to close. My right index finger is already numb.
Where there's a will there's a wife

westcliff white

Quote from: grandad on September 01, 2014, 04:00:44 PM
I thought the Hahas were in enough trouble with the Fair Plaything. Redknapp is going ballistic signing every thing that moves. Surely he is going to destroy them. Now it´s Borini for £13 mil. How can they survive on gates less than ours?
They failed the championships fair play which is very strict, however the premier leagues is a lot different and they would be fine. They took a punt on promotion or take the consequences and they won, however they could be liable for a fine f they go down I believe

mkras99

@SkySportsPeteO: Blackburn and Ipswich are battling it out to sign Fulham midfielder Ryan Tunnicliffe. #BRFC #ITFC #deadlineday

Slaphead in Qatar

blackburn/ipswich want tunicliffe according to skysports transfer centre

supersimmo123

We are mad to let him go, Felix needs to get over his agenda and play him. The lad has solid experience in the league and deserves a chance. Unless we replace him with Mugugan we are even shorter in CM, how can no manage in the past 4 see this!

RidgeRider

Quote from: westcliff white on September 01, 2014, 03:56:57 PM
That's good news RR, I just think it's a shame that Malcolm is going, he put the people in the right positions to achieve what they gave achieved

Completely agree. I was feeling the same way and thus why I asked Southfield that question since he seems to be closest to what is going on at our academy and is clearly passionate about it.

Toby Ward-Smith

Sky sports have just confirmed it...

16:19
FULHAM AFTER HUDSON AND SMITH
Sky sources understand Fulham are interested in signing Mark Hudson from Cardiff City and Matt Smith from Leeds and are in talks with both clubs about possible deals.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: westcliff white on September 01, 2014, 04:10:21 PM
They failed the championships fair play which is very strict, however the premier leagues is a lot different and they would be fine. They took a punt on promotion or take the consequences and they won, however they could be liable for a fine f they go down I believe

What are the penalties for failing FFP in the Championship??? Doesn't seem that QPR has been punished at all. Barcelona failed theirs and were at least threatened with a transfer window without signings. I haven't seen any punishment assigned to the Ha Ha's.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

jelmo

Is Hudson any good then? cardiffs defence was hardly water tight last season.

supersimmo123

All I want is a CM and a ST. We dont need another CB. We need a CM and a ST and probably a winger if im greedy. GET MUGUGAN IN NOW!

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Toby Ward-Smith on September 01, 2014, 04:22:01 PM
Sky sports have just confirmed it...

16:19
FULHAM AFTER HUDSON AND SMITH
Sky sources understand Fulham are interested in signing Mark Hudson from Cardiff City and Matt Smith from Leeds and are in talks with both clubs about possible deals.

Would have preferred the McGugan rumor coming true. Why do we always skimp on midfield???!!! It's mind-numbing.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Slaphead in Qatar

fp.gif so not a sausage coming in yet. leaving it late as usual

Nero

Quote from: jelmo on September 01, 2014, 04:25:17 PM
Is Hudson any good then? cardiffs defence was hardly water tight last season.

youre forgetting Felix wont play him in defence but in midfield

westcliff white

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on September 01, 2014, 04:24:25 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on September 01, 2014, 04:10:21 PM

What are the penalties for failing FFP in the Championship??? Doesn't seem that QPR has been punished at all. Barcelona failed theirs and were at least threatened with a transfer window without signings. I haven't seen any punishment assigned to the Ha Ha's.
A promoted team is fined but it seems suspended until they are back in the championship, which seems bizarre. But if u breach buy 3 million or less then it is assumed the owner will cover, if between 3 and 10 million it's a certain % of that then over ten is pound for pound on the amount over the 10 million. In there case first 3 million no effect, next 7 at say 50% or what ever % it is the remainder is pound for pound

Lighthouse

Boltons Jermain Beckford is talking to us in a polite way.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Humbled

Let's go and get -
Boyata
Mcmanaman
Murray
Gnarby
Mugugan