watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

**Transfer Deadline Day 01/09/2014** : Merged

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, August 31, 2014, 07:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black, White and Fred

We have been shocked by every signing bar Ross. If there are signings to happen we won't hear until they r done.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

aaronmcguigan

a new contract for kaca and shipping out on loan?

basically, we dont want you, but we want some money for you, but not yet...

K33NY

Quote from: aaronmcguigan on September 01, 2014, 09:05:25 PM
a new contract for kaca and shipping out on loan?

basically, we dont want you, but we want some money for you, but not yet...

Or maybe Kaca wants to stay but Felix dont want to play him and he is hoping Felix is gone by the time he returns from loan?

Syd Cupp

Just seen this on official site which i cant get my head round if the club are offering him a deal why not have they been playing him????

"The Club can confirm that Alexander Kačaniklić has signed a contract extension which sees him committed to Fulham until 30th June 2016.

The Sweden international winger has, with immediate effect, moved to FC Copenhagen on a season-long loan deal."

fulhamben

Quote from: MrProphet on September 01, 2014, 09:04:39 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on September 01, 2014, 09:03:17 PM
Quote from: leonffc on September 01, 2014, 09:01:36 PM
Quote from: Julius Geezer on September 01, 2014, 08:59:41 PM
I can only think we are going to depend on loan deals in the coming months.

Because we are doing eff all tonight, apart from Beckford which I think will go through.

MadMagath doesnt like loan deals as the loanees dont fight for the club apparently
i agree with that, what was our last really good loan deal, I'm going to say boa morte in the championship

Holtby if the clown didn't play him on the wing
he was nothing special, he just looked good cos we were all used to Parker and Sitwell getting dominated in every game
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Julius Geezer

Quote from: leonffc on September 01, 2014, 09:01:36 PM
Quote from: Julius Geezer on September 01, 2014, 08:59:41 PM
I can only think we are going to depend on loan deals in the coming months.

Because we are doing eff all tonight, apart from Beckford which I think will go through.

MadMagath doesnt like loan deals as the loanees dont fight for the club apparently
In which case, this is our squad until January, where we panic buy again and fail again!

rusty shackleford

Quote from: Syd Cupp on September 01, 2014, 09:06:51 PM
Just seen this on official site which i cant get my head round if the club are offering him a deal why not have they been playing him????

"The Club can confirm that Alexander Kačaniklić has signed a contract extension which sees him committed to Fulham until 30th June 2016.

The Sweden international winger has, with immediate effect, moved to FC Copenhagen on a season-long loan deal."

We dont do things that make sense

ToodlesMcToot

Just seen on Twitter via Nicklas Gaitan (Costa Rican Journalist) that we are in for Celso Borges - competing with Derby for his signature.

Would be a good signing I believe and another CM. Also currently plays ST for AIK.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

fulhamben

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on September 01, 2014, 09:09:14 PM
Just seen on Twitter via Nicklas Gaitan (Costa Rican Journalist) that we are in for Celso Borges - competing with Derby for his signature.

Would be a good signing I believe and another CM. Also currently plays ST for AIK.
I hope Felix has a tardis then

westcliff white

with 90 minutes or so to go, i predict we sign no one
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on September 01, 2014, 09:12:40 PM
with 90 minutes or so to go, i predict we sign no one
the question is will we sell the players that we want to

Texas White

This is without doubt the most anti clima X for a transfer window

westcliff white

Hugo has been released apparently and Ruiz is on the verge of going to B. would have kept Ruiz if we are not signing anyone

twang

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on September 01, 2014, 09:09:14 PM

A good player, but I very much doubt we have the time to sign him. AIK's boss was interviewed earlier today here in Sweden and said nothing about any Borges deal.

BTW, he plays as one of two CM in a 4-4-2 for AIK.

MasterHaynes

If we announced that David, Hyndmann, Woodrow, LVC,Burn,Roberts G.Williams & Bettinelli had all signed  3yr extensions I would be content that we had had an OK window effectively insuring our crown jewels

Humbled

We will have a new face or 2 come 11pm. Whether we are happy with it/them or not is another matter lol!!!!

rusty shackleford

Ruiz is a cert for a last minute move to Palace/QPR/Spurs/West ham or some other nearby club

westcliff white

hudson is a no go apparently, smith is doubtful, that leaves beckford, i would rather play my dead grandmother

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on September 01, 2014, 09:21:59 PM
hudson is a no go apparently, smith is doubtful, that leaves beckford, i would rather play my dead grandmother
doubt we have the funds to exhume her

westcliff white

Quote from: fulhamben on September 01, 2014, 09:24:22 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on September 01, 2014, 09:21:59 PM
doubt we have the funds to exhume her
lol agree