watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

**Transfer Deadline Day 01/09/2014** : Merged

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, August 31, 2014, 07:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Nero

Quote from: Jimpav on September 01, 2014, 10:09:35 PM
What's the deal with Ruiz/lovebite any news?

thee is none, but we wont play him cos we want to sell him in december and dont want to risk getting him injured

BestOfBrede

Quote from: SouthWest6 on September 01, 2014, 09:47:55 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on September 01, 2014, 09:40:11 PM
Quote from: SimpleTactics on September 01, 2014, 09:31:43 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on September 01, 2014, 09:29:51 PM
I wish we could sell supporters -
oh hold on....
No one would buy most so called, on here!

Why is it that anyone bought by another team is a great deal that we should have 'nicked', even if we needed to up the offer, because 'WE' have so much money?
It ain't your money boys!

Why is it that Rodallega is now a big loss when most slagged him? Same with Ruiz, Mitro, Kaca etc

Why is it that anyone we get in is useless, even before they kicked a ball?
Poor sods will be booed as soon as they step on the pitch because if Magath bought him he must be sheet and we should have bought the player Yeovil  (replace with any other team) bought instead?

What a joke - you sound and think like ManUre, Chelscum, Scouse supporters.

Get real

No one is saying any of them are a loss but why sell them when we have no replacements?
Rightly or wrongly, Rod, kaka, Mitro, amore, haven't been playing and therfore no loss.
Many supporters stated last year that we should play the 'youth' as they have won everything. We play some of them and all of a sudden they are no good? I've even seen a post that stated 'we will win nothing with youth'!
'We need players that know this league', was the next multitude of posts....
So, we get or look like getting a few 'older, championship' players and many go mad that Khan wants to take us down as he has no ambition for this club!

Well, quite clearly, he will take us down if he refuses to invest. He's also bought the fact that we can gain promotion from this division by just utilising the youth and adding a few journeymen, which in my eye's is a complete fail. We may have got rid of the like Rodders, Ruiz, Miro etc, but we've hardly strengthened as a team, or started to compete with the like of Cardiff, Norwich, Notts Forrest for quality. 
But what do you, and others, want?
There was a massive call for youth, due to us having the oldest team (average age) inn the prem, and yet now we have possibly the youngest (average) - it's still wrong!
Also, he 'apparently' spent a huge amount on last years top goal scorer, which has also been moaned about on here!
Now he's possibly not spending 'big', although we don't know this for certain as yet, he has no ambition?
Why oh why can't we support the 'club' and wait and see?
I think there are some on here that will never do this until the manager is sacked! Then they will find another victim rather than be happy with our club. We are not and never will be Champions league winners - get over it, or really you are supporting the wrong team!

I'll add - Jol was hounded out, followed by Meulensteen and co, and now Magath...
What next? Who will supporters of Fulham accept even with inevitable losses?.

Craven Mad

Mark Hudson gone to Huddersfield.

Can't say I'm disappointed to have missed that one.

jelmo

MrProphet

Quote from: Craven Mad on September 01, 2014, 10:16:46 PM
Mark Hudson gone to Huddersfield.

Can't say I'm disappointed to have missed that one.

Yeah agreed if we signed yet another centre back it would show that Felix thought the ones he bought already aren't good enough

blingo

Quote from: BestOfBrede on September 01, 2014, 10:12:49 PM
oh hold on....

Why is it that anyone bought by another team is a great deal that we should have 'nicked', even if we needed to up the offer, because 'WE' have so much money?

Why is it that Rodallega is now a big loss when most slagged him? Same with Ruiz, Mitro, Kaca etc

Poor sods will be booed as soon as they step on the pitch because if Magath bought him he must be sheet and we should have bought the player Yeovil  (replace with any other team) bought instead?

Get real

No one is saying any of them are a loss but why sell them when we have no replacements?
Rightly or wrongly, Rod, kaka, Mitro, amore, haven't been playing and therfore no loss.
Many supporters stated last year that we should play the 'youth' as they have won everything. We play some of them and all of a sudden they are no good? I've even seen a post that stated 'we will win nothing with youth'!
So, we get or look like getting a few 'older, championship' players and many go mad that Khan wants to take us down as he has no ambition for this club!

Well, quite clearly, he will take us down if he refuses to invest. He's also bought the fact that we can gain promotion from this division by just utilising the youth and adding a few journeymen, which in my eye's is a complete fail. We may have got rid of the like Rodders, Ruiz, Miro etc, but we've hardly strengthened as a team, or started to compete with the like of Cardiff, Norwich, Notts Forrest for quality. 
There was a massive call for youth, due to us having the oldest team (average age) inn the prem, and yet now we have possibly the youngest (average) - it's still wrong!
Also, he 'apparently' spent a huge amount on last years top goal scorer, which has also been moaned about on here!
Now he's possibly not spending 'big', although we don't know this for certain as yet, he has no ambition?
I think there are some on here that will never do this until the manager is sacked! Then they will find another victim rather than be happy with our club. We are not and never will be Champions league winners - get over it, or really you are supporting the wrong team!

I'll add - Jol was hounded out, followed by Meulensteen and co, and now Magath...

You can lead a horse to water my friend................

something_amusing

Well this is fun

SouthWest6

oh hold on....

Get real

I'm sorry, but you speak a load of codswallop, and you're clear here to start a fight, or to rub someone up the wrong way. We didn't spend big on McCormack, it was 5.5M with add-ons, that I doubt we'll ever trigger, well not this season anyway. Everyone wanted youth, yes, but maybe 3 or 4 added, or bleed into the squad over the course of a season, not the whole of the under 17's / 18's thrown in at the deep end.

Kahn said money wasn't an issue, he was prepared to bank roll us back to the big time, really? All I've seen us do is cut wages, make people redundant, sell off assets, and replace them with journeymen like Fotheringham and Mihaylov.

I'm sorry pal, but this season, and this Club alone, is turning into one big fraud.   

Nero

alfie

Quote from: MrProphet on September 01, 2014, 06:58:31 PM
So we cancel Hugos contract and look to replace him with Beckford well the purse is definitely locked shut

What an absolute joke Khan you need to answer a few questions if you don't pull a rabbit out the hat before the window closes

Well let's hope that Beckford does not score a hat full of goals, then you can happily say how right you were.
I love this board another player condemned before a trial.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

BestOfBrede

Quote from: SouthWest6 on September 01, 2014, 10:21:50 PM
oh hold on....

Get real

I'm sorry, but you speak a load of codswallop, and you're clear here to start a fight, or to rub someone up the wrong way. We didn't spend big on McCormack, it was 5.5M with add-ons, that I doubt we'll ever trigger, well not this season anyway. Everyone wanted youth, yes, but maybe 3 or 4 added, or bleed into the squad over the course of a season, not the whole of the under 17's / 18's thrown in at the deep end.

Kahn said money wasn't an issue, he was prepared to bank roll us back to the big time, really? All I've seen us do is cut wages, make people redundant, sell off assets, and replace them with journeymen like Fotheringham and Mihaylov.

I'm sorry pal, but this season, and this Club alone, is turning into one big fraud.   
I said 'APPARENTLY' spent on last years top scorer! It's many on here that have stuck to that and moaned - I didn't even suggest it was you!
I'm not after a fight pal - I would prefer Fulham supporters to stick to gether and support the team!

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: SouthWest6 on September 01, 2014, 10:21:50 PM
oh hold on....

Get real

SW6, what is the matter with you?  Bad mouthing our Chairman on here so publically.  Do you want to get banned by the Mods?  You should know by now that any descent will not go unpunished my friend.
You should know this, schoolboy error.
Pity, because I for one will miss your posts :)
Bye.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Nero

really we've signed players today but as we aren't in the prem and our web team never update signings until 2 days afterwards no one knows yet

SouthWest6

Quote from: Nero on September 01, 2014, 10:23:43 PM
so whos everyones favourite signing today?

Overall, I think it has to be either Fotheringham or Mihaylov, for comical purposes. If not, I'd have to cry.

H4usuallysitting

The Rock

Quote from: Pluto on September 01, 2014, 09:37:23 PM
oh hold on....

Get real

Oh get lost. If you don't like it you're free to either ignore it or leave.

:plus one:

nixie-ffc

H4usuallysitting

to Copenhagen - done deal

Nero