more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

**Transfer Deadline Day 01/09/2014** : Merged

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, August 31, 2014, 07:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on September 01, 2014, 09:09:14 PM
Just seen on Twitter via Nicklas Gaitan (Costa Rican Journalist) that we are in for Celso Borges - competing with Derby for his signature.

Would be a good signing I believe and another CM. Also currently plays ST for AIK.

so tell me bryan about fulham, ok which way is derby

Northern Cottager

I've seen Falcaos private jet land at least 40 times now.

BestOfBrede

I wish we could sell supporters -
oh hold on....
No one would buy most so called, on here!

Why is it that anyone bought by another team is a great deal that we should have 'nicked', even if we needed to up the offer, because 'WE' have so much money?
It ain't your money boys!

Why is it that Rodallega is now a big loss when most slagged him? Same with Ruiz, Mitro, Kaca etc

Why is it that anyone we get in is useless, even before they kicked a ball?
Poor sods will be booed as soon as they step on the pitch because if Magath bought him he must be sheet and we should have bought the player Yeovil  (replace with any other team) bought instead?

What a joke - you sound and think like ManUre, Chelscum, Scouse supporters.

Get real

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: westcliff white on September 01, 2014, 09:21:59 PM
hudson is a no go apparently, smith is doubtful, that leaves beckford, i would rather play my dead grandmother

If she can play CM sign her up!

SimpleTactics

Quote from: BestOfBrede on September 01, 2014, 09:29:51 PM
oh hold on....

Why is it that anyone bought by another team is a great deal that we should have 'nicked', even if we needed to up the offer, because 'WE' have so much money?

Why is it that Rodallega is now a big loss when most slagged him? Same with Ruiz, Mitro, Kaca etc

Poor sods will be booed as soon as they step on the pitch because if Magath bought him he must be sheet and we should have bought the player Yeovil  (replace with any other team) bought instead?

Get real

No one is saying any of them are a loss but why sell them when we have no replacements?

MrProphet

oh hold on....

Get real

What a random post.

Are you happy with how tonight is going then? Careful not to say anything negative though as it means your not a real supporter.

westcliff white

oh hold on....

Get real

calm down, I think most are disappointed we have nothing in today, we all know what we need and we have done got no one in yet.

If FM or who ever is doing the transfers these days (FM or Ali Mac ?) cannot persuade decent players to come the the club need to look at why and the changes need to be made. This isn't the first window where the quality of signings has been lacking or we have not addressed the areas that need addressing. Central Midfield has been crying out for 4 windows now.
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: SimpleTactics on September 01, 2014, 09:31:43 PM
oh hold on....

Get real

No one is saying any of them are a loss but why sell them when we have no replacements?
exactly, having Hugo mitro Ruiz and kaca in the squad is much better than er nope no replacements to mention.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Burt

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: premFlem on September 01, 2014, 08:33:31 PM
Quote from: MrProphet on September 01, 2014, 08:20:22 PM
Quote from: premFlem on September 01, 2014, 08:17:21 PM
Quote from: SouthWest6 on September 01, 2014, 07:10:50 PM
Quote from: Cravenawin on September 01, 2014, 07:08:50 PM
Quote from: premFlem on September 01, 2014, 05:24:20 PM
To many assumptions based on bias,  lets see what actually occurs.

The fact that were even in talks with Beckford tells you all you need to know about our ambitions. We all slated Mark Hughes when he left, but by god was he right when he said he couldn't see any ambition within the club.

Then, but that doesn't excuse now, we've got a multimillionaire at the helm!!
It always makes me laugh how easy some people would find spending other peoples money.
Without Mo's and shad's investment where would we be with our small fanbase
Some of our fan's that think they know more and could do better than a proven top manager.
Some of fan's that think they can do better business than a top billionaire businessman.
Its time for us to concentrate on what's happening on the pitch, and praise or criticize accordingly, because it's obvious to me anyway that the ambition is there.

The man himself said he'd spend what it takes to get us back up.... His words and we are set to sign Beckford.

Khan has done nothing for this club apart from spend heavily on someone
who should never have passed a medical and had us turned in to a laughing stock with our managerial situation
He trusted certain people to do their job properly I'm sure he won't make that mistake again.

As shown by Khan's decisive move to dismiss the manager who promised to avoid relegation yet failed and who only managed to get 1 point from 15 in the new season.

rusty shackleford

United signing Romero from Sampdoria. Didnt someone say Amos was linked with us?

westcliff white

amos would be decent but do we need another young keeper? what about kiraly why sign him if we want amos
Every day is a Fulham day

K33NY

oh hold on....

Get real

:plus one:

Even how bad we where last season, we wont know how well they would have done if they dont play, right now we have 5 matches 1 point, who knows what they could have done for us this season...... at least have some replacements ready.......

I say again.. Felix said that he would need young players for the new season, we have a good academy etc, and that he would send off players not good enough and bring in hes own players, Khan said he would spend to get us back up! Then when things arent going as he planed, he then says we need changes, and that he was going to get more players in. Then he sends off a bunch of players out on loan and tried to get rid of even more, but we have nothing coming in, and the only signing looking like it will happen is Beckford?

Felix has NO reliability and I personally think he is sabotaging us to get fired and get hes money!

Pluto

oh hold on....

Get real

Oh get lost. If you don't like it you're free to either ignore it or leave.

Northern Cottager

Qpr fail to agree terms with Borini....not going too well.

Craven Mad

Leeds confirm the signing of a new striker on a 3-year deal.

Paving the way for Matt Smith to leave, perhaps?

BestOfBrede

oh hold on....

Get real

Rightly or wrongly, Rod, kaka, Mitro, amore, haven't been playing and therfore no loss.
Many supporters stated last year that we should play the 'youth' as they have won everything. We play some of them and all of a sudden they are no good? I've even seen a post that stated 'we will win nothing with youth'!
'We need players that know this league', was the next multitude of posts....
So, we get or look like getting a few 'older, championship' players and many go mad that Khan wants to take us down as he has no ambition for this club!

Craven Mad

Steven Ageroad

Nothing happening, Skysport is boring, full of Premiership rubbish, the wife is calling I'm off to bed!!