https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

**Transfer Deadline Day 01/09/2014** : Merged

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, August 31, 2014, 07:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craven Mad

SouthWest6

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 01, 2014, 11:02:47 PM
Fair to say we have done rather badly again.

I think you're talking it up a bit to much, we've done worse back in the old 4th division

KP_FFC

we didnt really need another cdm although it would have been useful to have another

we have parker, hoogland, fazilic and hyndman which is enough imo

fulhamben

Well thank god this appalling window is shut, if anyone other than khans accountant says we have had a good window, then they need shooting. Our squad is so much weaker than when the season ended. I knew we would lose a few but this window just got ridiculous. We need a statement from khan telling us what's really going on, because its not a promotion push
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Craven Mad

Sarah Brookes confirms that's all business done..

nixie-ffc

our owner spent 500k surely that means we are destined for the prem. conference prem.

westcliff white

Turkish window shuts Sunday, so Ruiz will leave before then.

The fact we are done is poor one signing we are fast becoming more of a joke than we were last season. We needed a CM to help Parker and the youngsters, terrible day all round
Every day is a Fulham day

gezkc

If he can recreate last year's partnership with McCormack, it'll be a great signing.

Nero

Quote from: KP_FFC on September 01, 2014, 11:04:05 PM
we didnt really need another cdm although it would have been useful to have another

dont forget the fothz "hey"

Northern Cottager

So, we've lost the experienced players we needed, kept the ones that don't want to be here and hoarded bang average strikers to chip in for the reserves.

All in all underwhelming, dissapointing and I'm looking forward to a long stay in the lower leagues.

MrProphet

And I take it back just tweeted he's staying

TrexFFC

Quote from: Northern Cottager on September 01, 2014, 11:08:08 PM
So, we've lost the experienced players we needed, kept the ones that don't want to be here and hoarded bang average strikers to chip in for the reserves.

All in all underwhelming, dissapointing and I'm looking forward to a long stay in the lower leagues.

:plus one:

westcliff white

Quote from: Nero on September 01, 2014, 11:07:00 PM

Fazilic is a younger fotheringham. Could not even get a game at bolton

KP_FFC

Quote from: Nero on September 01, 2014, 11:07:00 PM

shhhhh, hoping magath forgets about him too

Craven Mad

Hoogland is a right back, brought in to cover CDM as Fotheringham is injured.

Hyndman is not a CDM, he's a ball-playing CM.

Fazilic is a completely unknown quantity and hasn't got anywhere near our team since arriving. Could be good, but his history suggests not.

Parker seems on the edge of injury every game at the moment. One bad tackle and he's gone..

Lately we've been playing 2 CDMs side by side. Our formation relies on it. It's an area we really needed to strengthen. After loaning Tunnicliffe, we're even weaker there than before.

Berserker

I hope he hadn't been reading this thread then
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Ordar

He Just confirmed on twitter that he's staying

Black, White and Fred

Well that was rubbish, is Bryan going to make an outing?
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

westcliff white

Craven you are spot on, I am assuming we will be going for a loan or two. Hopefully powells loan to,the foxes messes up and we can get him

XXI

Quote from: Khan You Dig It on September 01, 2014, 11:03:30 PM
Is the Turkish league's transfer window closed as well? Some people were saying that it's open for another week, which means Ruiz could still yet leave, no?

Turkish transfer window was closed 10 pm UK time today. Plus, Besiktas have signed Jose Sosa from Metalist Kharkiv for the same position.