watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

**Transfer Deadline Day 01/09/2014** : Merged

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, August 31, 2014, 07:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Despite offers from other clubs Rodders is staying. Well I just hope he is given more of a chance.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fulham76

Quote from: gezkc on September 01, 2014, 11:06:50 PM
If he can recreate last year's partnership with McCormack, it'll be a great signing.

All we need now is someone to get the ball to them! Maybe that player is coming in January then...

grandad

Quote from: fulhamben on September 01, 2014, 11:05:11 PM
Well thank god this appalling window is shut, if anyone other than khans accountant says we have had a good window, then they need shooting. Our squad is so much weaker than when the season ended. I knew we would lose a few but this window just got ridiculous. We need a statement from khan telling us what's really going on, because its not a promotion push

Our squad was stronger at the end of last season. What an insane statement. There is hardly one player who has left I would have back. Perhaps Stockdale & Richardson. Not even Ashkan (45 minutes) Dejagah.
Where there's a will there's a wife

nixie-ffc

im actually surprised weve kept kiraly, parker and mccormack. maybe theyll be gone in january.

Craven Mad

Hugo has just tweeted:Gracias por todo el interés mostrado de todos los equipos pero e decidido seguir con el @FulhamFC GRACIAS fans

Translated: Thanks for all the interest shown by all teams but decided to stick with the team of Fulham - Thank you fans

He's the pace option then!

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Fulham76 on September 01, 2014, 11:12:26 PM
If he can recreate last year's partnership with McCormack, it'll be a great signing.

All we need now is someone to get the ball to them! Maybe that player is coming in January then...

You mean like Chris David, Thomas Eisfeld, or Hyndman?
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

fulhams_finest

...we can all dream, until then fotheringham it is then

MrProphet

Quote from: XXI on September 01, 2014, 11:12:07 PM
Quote from: Khan You Dig It on September 01, 2014, 11:03:30 PM
Is the Turkish league's transfer window closed as well? Some people were saying that it's open for another week, which means Ruiz could still yet leave, no?

Turkish transfer window was closed 10 pm UK time today. Plus, Besiktas have signed Jose Sosa from Metalist Kharkiv for the same position.

Open till the 6th same as Russia

Lighthouse

So does Felix who was in charge of transfers not contracts claim this is a good window. We hope to bring in two or three turns out to be one and we lose Kaka, Tunnicliffe and The Greek out on loan.

Nobody can say Felix hasn't had time. It is his squad now.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

The Enclosurite

Hopefully now the window is shut Felix will start using his WHOLE SQUAD and will cease with the freezing out of certain players.

Wont hold my breath.
¡COYW!

Craven Mad

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 01, 2014, 11:15:31 PM
So does Felix who was in charge of transfers not contracts claim this is a good window. We hope to bring in two or three turns out to be one and we lose Kaka, Tunnicliffe and The Greek out on loan.

Exactly. No more excuses. No more blaming old managers.

His team. His responsibility. His duty to get results.

Barrett487

Quote from: Craven Mad on September 01, 2014, 11:13:11 PM
Hugo has just tweeted:Gracias por todo el interés mostrado de todos los equipos pero e decidido seguir con el @FulhamFC GRACIAS fans

Translated: Thanks for all the interest shown by all teams but decided to stick with the team of Fulham - Thank you fans

Thought his contract had been cancelled? Does this mean he's resigned for 10k a week?

fulhamben

Quote from: grandad on September 01, 2014, 11:12:40 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on September 01, 2014, 11:05:11 PM
Well thank god this appalling window is shut, if anyone other than khans accountant says we have had a good window, then they need shooting. Our squad is so much weaker than when the season ended. I knew we would lose a few but this window just got ridiculous. We need a statement from khan telling us what's really going on, because its not a promotion push

Our squad was stronger at the end of last season. What an insane statement. There is hardly one player who has left I would have back. Perhaps Stockdale & Richardson. Not even Ashkan (45 minutes) Dejagah.
really, what positions are we stronger in? Certainly not keepers. I don't believe McCormack and smith are better than Hugo and nitro but they might do a job in this season. Bodarov better than heitinga? Burn was already here. Richardson is better than staffy and Ashman would have been great in this league.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Nero

Quote from: Barrett487 on September 01, 2014, 11:19:57 PM

Thought his contract had been cancelled? Does this mean he's resigned for 10k a week?

no just more nonsense being spread

XXI

Quote from: MrProphet on September 01, 2014, 11:14:47 PM
Quote from: XXI on September 01, 2014, 11:12:07 PM
Quote from: Khan You Dig It on September 01, 2014, 11:03:30 PM
Is the Turkish league's transfer window closed as well? Some people were saying that it's open for another week, which means Ruiz could still yet leave, no?

Turkish transfer window was closed 10 pm UK time today. Plus, Besiktas have signed Jose Sosa from Metalist Kharkiv for the same position.

Open till the 6th same as Russia

Well, I'm Turkish and I support Besiktas as well as Fulham and I can confirm that the transfer window in Turkey is closed and Besiktas fans are furious as the club failed to sign a right back. As for Ruiz, it was thought that he was going to sign for Besiktas yesterday as he started following the club's twitter account but the club opted to sign Jose Sosa instead.

premFlem

Maybe a couple of prem quality loans planned,  I don't think there was any real must buy players available. Matt smith is the player we needed for mcCormack to do his stuff.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

Fulham76

Quote from: maoconnor on September 01, 2014, 11:13:39 PM

You mean like Chris David, Thomas Eisfeld, or Hyndman?

Yes, exactly that. Just like they've been doing all season! Without them we'd probably be bottom 3....

callumc513

Quote from: Craven Mad on September 01, 2014, 11:16:32 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on September 01, 2014, 11:15:31 PM

Exactly. No more excuses. No more blaming old managers.

His team. His responsibility. His duty to get results.

Bang on.
I'm quietly optimistic.

Craven Mad

Quote from: Barrett487 on September 01, 2014, 11:19:57 PM

No, he's definitely still with us.

Probably means he couldn't get better money elsewhere.

fulhamben

Quote from: premFlem on September 01, 2014, 11:23:30 PM
Maybe a couple of prem quality loans planned,  I don't think there was any real must buy players available. Matt smith is the player we needed for mcCormack to do his stuff.
yes could be a dream team, although I think Woodrow has been doing a job
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.