watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I would like to congratulate

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, September 17, 2014, 09:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Kit Symons on his appointment as manager of Fulham Football Club, effective tomorrow
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

bucksfulham

I'm at the point of wanting ANYBODY

fulhamfever

I'd take Marco Van Basten at this rate

dannyboi-ffc

Congrats kit and murphy (I hope)....... do us proud boys.

Now theres two gents I will give a lot of patience and 'transition' excuses to.

#were getting our fulham back tomorrow!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

westcliff white

I love both kit and murph but don't want them, they would be idle assistants learning (like giggsy).
Every day is a Fulham day

Jamie88

Does anyone reckon Khan even knows who Murphy is?

Burt

What's this obsession with Murphy being our manager?

Yes, he was a great captain and yes, he was a great player.

But can someone point out exactly what management track record he has?

MiltonBurrows

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

aaronmcguigan

before this season, he had the same championship managerial experience as Magath, as well as buckets of experience and knowledge about the english game

blingo

lets keep this in context, Murphy would NOT be good enuf to manage us.

Tonywa

Just what we want.  Another total leap into the dark with someone who has no managerial experience at all.  The words frying pan and fire come to mind.  He has lots of faults, but I wouldn't mind Hodle bringing a group of youngsters through and instilling good footballing habits in them

grandad

I want Kit to continue doing the fantastic job he is doing. I would hate to see him as manager. Horses for courses.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Woolly Mammoth

Is Khan and Mackintosh burning the midnight oil, are they running up a list of Managers to interview a short list, who is on than short list, and I would like to know what steps they are taking to resolve this issue, before we all die of old age.

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

H4usuallysitting

Kit believe it or not wants to leave the club......and yes it is because of Magath, he's been isolated out

Riversider

Sorry but no way should Danny Murphy or Kit Symons be considered for the job, this next appointment is critical , it shouldn't be a "sustainable" appointment , it's time to pay top dollar(if necessary) to get the best person currently available for the job, and then they MUST be backed financially firstly in the loan market and then in the January transfer window.

Riversider

That was my view before Symons was appointed , can honestly say nothing has changed he has to go #symonsout

Lighthouse

Quote from: Riversider on February 14, 2015, 10:33:06 PM
That was my view before Symons was appointed , can honestly say nothing has changed he has to go #symonsout

Yeah but you said the manager must be backed in the window and for loans. Well this is damn near the same side that Kit took over. I don't know if he just said no thanks to any players coming in. Go back as far as Mark Hughes going and my opinion hasn't changed. I was right then and the thought of another manager coming in may not change the complete lack of sensible backing from the owner.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

WayneKerrins

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 14, 2015, 11:44:56 PM
Quote from: Riversider on February 14, 2015, 10:33:06 PM

Yeah but you said the manager must be backed in the window and for loans. Well this is damn near the same side that Kit took over. I don't know if he just said no thanks to any players coming in. Go back as far as Mark Hughes going and my opinion hasn't changed. I was right then and the thought of another manager coming in may not change the complete lack of sensible backing from the owner.

Latter period Fayed started the decline, the inept Jol hastened it, the Swansea and palace games being utterly seminal in our history but in a bad way. Rene was a silly gamble, Mitro, Tunni and Larnell ?? Still don't understand. Mad felix to save us? Maybe.
Once we had dropped is where Khan has to be looked at. Empty words, more stupid decisions but he has a way with words. People on here were saying they were going to write to him to thank him on the Riggs appointment and one saddo on here tonight has actually posited his continuing to develop CC as a tangible positive.
Jeesus...

WayneKerrins

Good post WM.
I think the quality of the squad if a far bigger issue than the mediocre manager.

Watching the Champ show last night it occurred to me how the hope I and others invest in Cauley is probably misplaced. Yes he's a young lad and will improve, already holds the ball up well and unlike Rod can actually control a football. However he is miles behind the better forwards in this league and 3 yards slower. His ceiling is mid champ his floor div 2.

As for our CBS whilst I admire their endeavor and heart they are relegation standard. Compare their performance to Berra's yesterday for a start.

Riversider

Funny that you mention Woodrow and his lack of pace , we commented yesterday just how slow he was , Taggart has now scored 4 goals in 4 games for the U21's and in behind closed door games surely he has to be added to the squad against Millwall.
Oh and Matt Smith now has 13 in 13 for Bristol City, utter madness that Symons let him go.