Started by ChesterTheTabby, September 19, 2014, 06:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

bucksfulham

OK on "pay as you play" but wouldn't want to give him a ccntract.

sunburywhite

I have been thinking about this over the last month or two

Whilst in terms of age etc it would be a backward step, it would however be just the sort of lift the team and fans would need

He could certainly still do it in the Championship
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

RaySmith

Great if it happens - he could really do a job for us, with his passion and experience.

We've missed him.

Luffy86

Not a bad idea, he definitely felt the Fulham bond!! No doubt!!

bigalffc

experience and passion - would be great boost to our squad  065.gif
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

colinwhite

He's worth a hundred fotheringhams ,thats for sure !

The Enclosurite

Would love it George came back.
¡COYW!

Luffy86

His enthusiasm and passion is undeniable, and is there for everyone to see! Would he be a benefit I.. I don't know! But the younger lads would definitely benefit from him being in the squad... I mean, it's not as if we have a lot of experience at the club right now is it??

Even if he was there just to support the team, enthusiasm and passion is infectious... Especially when it comes from Characters like Karagounis!!

gerrys

I would love it, he could even be captain........but guess it's just his agent talking.

Whitesideup

Karagounis or Parker? No brainer. Mind you, I don't think Parker should be in our current team let alone one in which there is competition for his place.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Yes please as long as he doesn't teach the piglets how to fall over and complain at
every decision.
There were times he looked like he was going to complain to the ref about free kicks GIVEN to us.

Gotta love him though
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Finnegans Wake

Pay as you play would be a good idea. Before the transfer window I would have said no (too old, too slow, backwards step, ect).

But then we signed Fotheringham.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Finnegans Wake on September 19, 2014, 07:27:00 PM
Pay as you play would be a good idea. Before the transfer window I would have said no (too old, too slow, backwards step, ect).

I wonder what will happen to guys like him, Tazlic, Chihi, etc who Magath signed and Kit may feel he doesn't need ?
The tougher side of management
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

blingo

Yes from me on a pay as you play basis.

FulhamPHX

Would have him back in a second.  Could still do a job and would be great to have with the youngsters, they could really benefit from his experience.

Finnegans Wake

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on September 19, 2014, 07:32:14 PM
Quote from: Finnegans Wake on September 19, 2014, 07:27:00 PM

I wonder what will happen to guys like him, Tazlic, Chihi, etc who Magath signed and Kit may feel he doesn't need ?
The tougher side of management

They will sit at home on a Saturday, whilst being paid £1000s a week. Poor guys.

Pie and mash

Do "Pay as you play" deals really exist?

St Eve

Never should have let him go