Started by WhiteJC, June 28, 2010, 03:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

JBH

"I knew it was a good idea to pack my suitcase before the game"

WhiteJC

"well don't ask me, you picked them!"

The Equalizer

"Stuart, I thought we said that there would be no John Inman impersonations whilst I'm sitting here"
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

WhiteJC

"Stuart, look, with just the power of my mind I'm levitating my leg"

FC Silver Fox

ooh, how does he look so good in them shorts?
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Logicalman

Hmm, 6 mill a year, I have 4 years left, if I just take 50% to go, I wonder how much that will be?

ron

Quote from: WhiteJC on June 28, 2010, 03:28:11 PM

"Fabio, you asked me to think of a number. For the third time it's not 442.....have another go....."

os5889

I tried but not even my unmatchable experience and 2 of the most passionate englishmen alive (Pearce and Beckham) can motivate those spoilt arse bandits to givre a toss about anything other than Wags and money! And you tell me Roy Hodgson wants this job??

mrska

Stuart Pearces time on Ladette to Lady seemed to of paid off...

Ichabod Magoo

If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

CorkedHat

Quote from: WhiteJC on June 28, 2010, 03:28:11 PM

Capello and Pearce are seen waiting to be auditioned for the lead parts in the remake of Dumb and Dumber
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Lighthouse

The last two men waiting to be called in for interview at Fulham pretented not to know each other.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

McBridefan1

If I-a tilt-a my shoe-a just-a right-a, I can see up-a stewie's shorts... NICE!  :54:

mrska

Quote from: McBridefan1 on June 30, 2010, 03:41:18 AM
If I-a tilt-a my shoe-a just-a right-a, I can see up-a stewie's shorts... NICE!  :54:

Classic!