watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army.

Started by bog, October 05, 2014, 06:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Did anyone hear John Hartson have a right go at Wenger and Maurinho this afternoon? During the commentary of Wet Sam and the Raggards he was asked of what he thought of the touchline spat. He minced his words saying that they should both grow up, realise that they are in a privileged position and become grown men. Also that they both said players should have been sent off and Hartson said the only ones that should have been sent to the dressing room were them two. Well said John!!!   :54:       

092.gif

Fernhurst

Agreed, saw a snatch of this on News ...... Disgraceful, both should be sitting in the stands for weeks.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Jonaldiniho 88

Hate managers who come across as the reason for the win, injury time  decisions or any of that bull. Wenger's record against the so called special one is horrific but I prefer his style of play and management.
 I thought is was a great game to watch, but wanted to punch Jose mouriniho, mr run the length of the touch line to give players advice mouriniho, but have a go at a few meter wenger. I was tempted to use the lazyman's emphasis of capitals but decided against to resort to speech marks "look at yourself you self acclaimed special one when you make one rule for yourself and one for everyone else".
  We are all special when we defy the rules. That's not a good special. That's [word deleted by the mod squad...keep things clean please!] special.  

bog

Clough only used to have a go at Revie but no one else, Ramsey, Paisley, Shankly, Busby, Stein never resorted to today's pantomime goings on.

092.gif

Forever Fulham

Mourinho needles and baits and gets under the skin of opposing managers with little digs and put downs.  Some call it smart effective managing.  I think of it as unsportsmanlike behaviour.   So when staid and reserved Wenger blows a gasket, who ends up looking bad?

alfie

the problem with Mourinho is that he makes the game all about him, it is impossible for him to just let his team get on with it. Unfortunately it is in his nature to consider himself bigger than everyone else, i just find it so frustrating that other managers let themselves be drawn into it, if everyone just ignored him then he just looks like a fool.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

bog

I don't like Mourinho's behaviour, however, only yes when he got at Ferguson. Giving him some of his own nasty vitriol.

Berserker

I wasn't that bothered by Chelsea pre Morinho but I really dislike them now. There is something about the guy that just gets my hackles up.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.