Author Topic: WHAT A RESULT FOR IRELAND!!!  (Read 1990 times)

Offline irishfulham

• Graham Leggat
WHAT A RESULT FOR IRELAND!!!
« on: October 15, 2014, 02:26:27 AM »
 :yay: :yay: :yay: Against the world champions whom beat Brazil 7-1    :beer:

Offline OhConnah

• The Bard/Corked Hat
  • We Live in Hope.
Re: WHAT A RESULT FOR IRELAND!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 03:53:27 AM »
Absolutely! I am so stoked. My father couldn't believe that O'Shea pulled that one out in the 94th minute. Unbeaten in 3 matches with 7 points, tied for 1st!

Offline Mince n Tatties

• Mr Fayed
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 06:51:47 AM »
Fantastic result, its a hot group with the Scots doing great in it as well, the world champions
have to come to Scotland and Ireland yet.
What are the odds for Germany not Qualifing
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 06:55:11 AM by Mince n Tatties »

Offline shnlwswlkr

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 12:02:03 PM »
It's not really the Germany that won the world cup though, haven't a few players retired now from International duty?

Offline jarv

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 03:08:20 PM »
Happy for the Irish but I am a Scot so don't want to see too many results like this. The group is wide open now. It is an interesting group, unlike England who get to play a bunch of semi pro teams.

Offline Wingnut

• MAESTRO
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 06:15:13 PM »
Happy for the Irish but I am a Scot so don't want to see too many results like this. The group is wide open now. It is an interesting group, unlike England who get to play a bunch of semi pro teams.

Massive game next month in Glasgow, Scotland v RoI. Incredible result for NI too, winning away to Greece which leaves them on 9 points. Imagine if the RoI and NI ended up in a play off for a place in the tournament. That would be a serious derby!

Personally, I would love it if England, RoI, Wales, Scotland and NI made it to France.

Offline St Eve

• The Bard/Corked Hat
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2014, 07:39:34 PM »
Agreed. I wonder why they let England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland compete separately

Massive game next month in Glasgow, Scotland v RoI. Incredible result for NI too, winning away to Greece which leaves them on 9 points. Imagine if the RoI and NI ended up in a play off for a place in the tournament. That would be a serious derby!

Personally, I would love it if England, RoI, Wales, Scotland and NI made it to France.

Offline love4ffc

• Twitter @Love4FFC
  • Global Moderator
  • cebu
  • What could go wrong? We're Fulham.........COYW!
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2014, 10:45:08 PM »
It's not really the Germany that won the world cup though, haven't a few players retired now from International duty?

Always one to pull your pants down and ruin the party. 

maith d'Éirinn

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk