more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Dirtiest player playing in England

Started by RidgeRider, October 19, 2014, 04:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidgeRider

My vote goes to Ryan Shawcross

Just watched him push a guy from behind and try and kick him in the head from behind and then 30 secs later wrestle a player to the ground on a corner. Got a yellow for that one.

Since I don't watch him much, I forgot how dirty he is

Any others?

Barrett487

Quote from: RidgeRider on October 19, 2014, 04:36:25 PM

Just watched him push a guy from behind and try and kick him in the head from behind and then 30 secs later wrestle a player to the ground on a corner. Got a yellow for that one.

Any others?

Michael Brown's still mugging people at Port Vale i think.

love4ffc

Ivanovic is one of the tops for me
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

RidgeRider

I've heard Snodgrass mentioned before but I haven't watched him much

Anyone playing for Mick McCarthy   063.gif

Wingnut

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

fulhamben

not in england, but pyuol at barca could have been sent off at every corner they ever defended
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Forever Fulham

I'm with you on Shawcross.  Detest that player.   I think he rather enjoys roughing up opponents when straight defending, which he's capable of doing, will suffice.  No place for that behavior.

Holders

That Morrison who played for Man City comes to mind but I expect he's retired now.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

dannyboi-ffc

It has to be shawcross, he's a thug.

Players like cattermole end up with a poorer card record but that's because he loses his head to often. With shawcross its a consistant style of cheating. Im with fulhamforever, I detest him.

I used to think it was pulis that was behind it but it appears to just be the way he is.

Michael brown is up there for all time worst, he's Fulham's worst ever captain based on how he
played the game. I'm ashamed he played for us.

Kevin davies was bad too, basiscally anyone who played for Bolton in the noughties and anyone for stoke since with every Mick McCarthy team included.

Karl henry! Michael ball for man city, that elbow on mendes! There's so many
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope

MGBadrock

Karl Henry is another nasty one. Kevin Muscat from a few years ago was disgusting.

But Shawcross is a true thug, in fact most of the Stoke players are that way. God, I hate Stoke so much.

Jem

Michael Browns headbutt in Alonso was one of the most embarrassing things I have witnessed at Craven Cottage. Karl Henry is also a despicable player.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Northern Cottager

Agree with Shawcross. He's been a thug in the Prem and robbing a livign all his career. Got found out massively in his cameo for England. That N'Zonzi's a coward as well, the one who hit Ruiz I believe? Both scum.

WhiteJC

Quote from: Barrett487 on October 19, 2014, 05:03:39 PM

Any others?

my vote  :54:

Barrett487

Quote from: MGBadrock on October 19, 2014, 07:21:57 PM
Karl Henry is another nasty one. Kevin Muscat from a few years ago was disgusting.

But Shawcross is a true thug, in fact most of the Stoke players are that way. God, I hate Stoke so much.

Don't forget Charlie Adam as well... typical Stoke. Robert Huth's no angel either!

Having said that, the Stoke fans were brill last year when we visited.

Skatzoffc

For maliciousness, I could go for Shawcross, Nzonzi or Adam. But for getting away with continuous fouling in every PL game I've seen him in,  I'd have to go for Liverpool's Martin Skyrtel.

I just cannot believe he has gotten away with it for so long.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

epsomraver

On the BBC tonight they are talking up Shawcross for England fp.gif

HatterDon

Quote from: WhiteJC on October 19, 2014, 07:39:12 PM
Quote from: Barrett487 on October 19, 2014, 05:03:39 PM

Any others?

my vote  :54:

Yep, as long as he's still suiting up anywhere, he's #1. What an embarrassment to Fulham's history was his time here.

World-wide: Daniel DiRossi is absolute garbage thuggery embodied.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

RidgeRider

Quote from: Barrett487 on October 19, 2014, 09:29:32 PM

Don't forget Charlie Adam as well... typical Stoke. Robert Huth's no angel either!

forgot about Huth, good call...same mold as Shawcross

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Barrett487 on October 19, 2014, 09:29:32 PM

I was gob smacked by the stoke fans reaction. They even stayed after the game to clap us off on the coaches, very strange feeling because I hate them but in that moment I couldn't.

They are still probably the club I dislike the most without needing to, by that I mean a rival or real reason but in that moment they were incredible.

..........still cant stand them though!!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging