watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

KIT APPOINTED - OFFICIAL

Started by FPT, October 29, 2014, 06:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrahamG

I think it's the wrong decision but I really hope it's the right one. Good luck Kit!

GloucesterWhite

MJG

Great and we can move forward now with vast majority of club and fans United

F.luke

I hope everyone is right and we progress. My concern with Kit and I sit behind the dugout is when things are going well he looks the part however like the 2nd halves against Charlton and Derby when it's going wrong he appears not to know what to do or how to change things. Last night I thought he could have changed it around much earlier before we conceded so many ....what a chance we had to make it to the last 8.

Fulham1959

To celebrate, can we have the clock adjusted, please ?

Logicalman

Excellent news. Now the really hard work starts, keeping the impetus he has created since taking the job on as caretaker.

I think we can all stand a few trips on the way to some stability in our footballing life, and yesterday was such an occasion (though as it was the cup it was definitely of less importance to us in the big picture), lets just hope that we don't see too many more, and can sustain this season for upper-mid table finish at least, and then push for promotion perhaps next season which would mean Kit renewing his contract as Prem manager,.

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Logicalman

Quote from: Fulham1959 on October 29, 2014, 08:43:20 PM
To celebrate, can we have the clock adjusted, please ?

I think we should all celebrate by putting a fiver each into the running of FoF (then again, I might be a little biased about that   :022: )
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Fulham1959

"Kit has thoroughly earned the opportunity to take Fulham from here as our First Team Manager. We've been a different football club, on and off the pitch, since Kit stepped in as our Caretaker Manager in September. His passion for Fulham is evident and contagious, and I believe the promise ahead of him is extremely bright."

Those are the bits I like, not to mention his success with the under-18s and under-21s.  He is a coach who is used to winning matches.

Scrumpy

Great news. Well done Kit. I was beginning to wonder what more a new British coach could do to get their chance. Basically, he has made it very difficult for the panel to appoint anyone else. Well done boyo.

Someone on TIFF reckons that Huw Jennings is being appointed Director of Football with someone new coming in to head up the Academy. That could be a master-stroke, if Jennings can help persuade some real talent to join the Club. Him and Kit must know each other well, so it would make sense.

Oh, and if we lose to Wigan, please no 'Kit Out' threads  fp.gif.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

grandad

Quote from: LBNo11 on October 29, 2014, 07:20:20 PM
...Great News. Onwards and Upwards...

KSB&WA  :clap_hands: KSB&WA  :clap_hands: KSB&WA  :clap_hands: KSB&WA  :clap_hands: KSB&WA  :clap_hands:
Should it not be KSBWG&OA
049:gif
Where there's a will there's a wife

rusty shackleford

Kit is the anti-Magath. I could never warm to Felix. I know that when he arrived a lot of people liked his frank and honest interviews, but I never liked him. Kit right from the word go had that likability factor. I know that doesnt necessarily mean he'll be a good manager (Rene had it too), but im just glad we have someone we can really get behind in charge!

AUSFFC

"Never expecting, always believing" COYW

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

blingo

Great choice Shahid, now, get us back in black and white and the world will be perfect again ;)

hovewhite

Perfect Fit is Kit.
Congratulations to him.

epsomraver

Quote from: blingo on October 29, 2014, 09:31:51 PM
Great choice Shahid, now, get us back in black and white and the world will be perfect again ;)
:plus one: :plus one: :plus one: :plus one:

RidgeRider

Quote from: epsomraver on October 29, 2014, 09:56:01 PM
Quote from: blingo on October 29, 2014, 09:31:51 PM
:plus one: :plus one: :plus one: :plus one:

+5

ScalleysDad

Top news. First and foremost I hope he has a huge box of plasters to get the old girl back on track and we lay off him when we hit the occasional bump in the road. I have got used to roaring at him as he walks past P2 after a game and he politely nods. I might blow him a kiss next week. Christmas bottle of Spitfire is open.
COYW

domprague

I was hoping for the return of Jol. He could have brought back Zamora and AJ and we would have been one big happy family.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

NogoodBoyo

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 29, 2014, 08:56:12 PM
Great news. Well done Kit. I was beginning to wonder what more a new British coach could do to get their chance. Basically, he has made it very difficult for the panel to appoint anyone else. Well done boyo.

Someone on TIFF reckons that Huw Jennings is being appointed Director of Football with someone new coming in to head up the Academy. That could be a master-stroke, if Jennings can help persuade some real talent to join the Club. Him and Kit must know each other well, so it would make sense.

Well, Scrump, I wonder if I will get a finder's fee if that is indeed reality.
Nogood "my idea it was, isit" Boyo