watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

a win tomorrow night

Started by westcliff white, November 04, 2014, 09:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

if we win by 2 tomorrow we move to 16th in the league not to bad after our poor start if we can pull that off
Every day is a Fulham day

ScalleysDad

After some of the results tonight a win is essential. New manager syndrome at Birmingham and Bolton seems to be working so I hope Kit gets the better of Lee Clark. Could be a tricky few days but the bag is packed and we are raring to go.

shnlwswlkr

COULD be in the top half come Monday morning!
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

stevehawkinslidingtackle

I think it would take us to 15th ? And right in the mixer. Everybody is beating averyone else in this league, if we stay on this unbeaten run till xmas we'll be set up nicely.

westcliff white

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on November 04, 2014, 09:50:52 PM
COULD be in the top half come Monday morning!
not sure think the highest as it stands is 13th and that's if everything goes our way but its still not too bad

snarks

A win tomorrow is what is needed otherwise fulham are right back in it

westcliff white

Quote from: stevehawkinslidingtackle on November 04, 2014, 09:53:16 PM
I think it would take us to 15th ? And right in the mixer. Everybody is beating averyone else in this league, if we stay on this unbeaten run till xmas we'll be set up nicely.
Definitely only 16th as 15th have 20 points

K33NY

15th has 20 points
16th is Millwall but we will still be on 17th due to more losses and worse goal difference. Or will the one more win for us count our favour the matter what goal difference is? Not sure on this, but either way, a win tomorrow leaves us with 18 points and only 9 points behind playoff ;);)

SouthWest6

After tonight's set of results, it's put the pressure back on us at the bottom if anything, so tomorrow night isn't going to be easy.

The loss of McCormack, his work rate and distribution will hit us harder than a lot of people think, so I'm struggling to see where theses 6 goals are coming from that everyone has been talking about?

Blackpool will come with energy, not a great deal of skill or options, but they seem to have a togetherness within their little squad, and Clark will only add to that.

Set up correctly, and I feel that we can dispatch of Blackpool if we hit them early, give them time and confidence, and it could be a completely different game.

Hope I'm wrong, but this game rings to Fulhamish for me but hoping it's 3-1 to the whites.

ChesterTheTabby

Tonight is just proof that, as it has been said time and time again, anyone can beat anyone in this league. Picking up a win tomorrow and against Huddersfield on Saturday would set us up wonderfully. COYW!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

westcliff white

Quote from: SouthWest6 on November 04, 2014, 10:31:56 PM
After tonight's set of results, it's put the pressure back on us at the bottom if anything, so tomorrow night isn't going to be easy.

The loss of McCormack, his work rate and distribution will hit us harder than a lot of people think, so I'm struggling to see where theses 6 goals are coming from that everyone has been talking about?

Blackpool will come with energy, not a great deal of skill or options, but they seem to have a togetherness within their little squad, and Clark will only add to that.

Set up correctly, and I feel that we can dispatch of Blackpool if we hit them early, give them time and confidence, and it could be a completely different game.

Hope I'm wrong, but this game rings to Fulhamish for me but hoping it's 3-1 to the whites.

As far as I can tell a 2-0 win puts us 15th with same goal diff as millwall, however we will go above them on goals scored. 6 goals takes us to level GD.

Sherlock

When you look at Blackpool's season to date we have to be winning this match. Just 1 game won all season, 8 goals scored in 15 games, 4 losses in a row.

A win and everyone at the club will be looking at the gap between us and 6th rather than the bottom of the table.

K33NY

Quote from: Sherlock on November 05, 2014, 12:40:15 AM
When you look at Blackpool's season to date we have to be winning this match. Just 1 game won all season, 8 goals scored in 15 games, 4 losses in a row.

A win and everyone at the club will be looking at the gap between us and 6th rather than the bottom of the table.

We have to win it but its important not to go out there expecting a win, new manager with Lee Clark who knows maybe he has started getting them to turn around just like us, remember before Symons we had 7 matches with no win and 1 draw, we have to be focused tomorrow