more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Friday Fulham Stuff (07/11/14)...

Started by WhiteJC, November 07, 2014, 07:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Fulham star Bryan Ruiz linked with a move to Turkey

Bryan Ruiz has been linked with a shock move to Turkish Super League side Rizespor.

The Black Sea based side are in the market for a new play-maker following LuaLua's disappointing performances this season.

Rizespor are planning to make three transfers in January to secure their place in the league and challenge for a European spot.

The Black Sea Sparrowhawk's attempted to sign Ruiz in the summer but were unable to agree upon a transfer fee with his club Fulham.

Ruiz has scored four goals and made two assists in ten appearances for Fulham this season.

The 28-year-old  has struggled at Fulham since joining on a £11 million move from Twente in 2011.

Ruiz still has eight months left on his contract with the Cottagers but the London based club could be tempted to let go of the 28-year-old in order to reduce the wage bill following relegation from the Premier League.

http://www.turkish-football.com/fulham-star-bryan-ruiz-linked-with-a-move-to-turkey/?

WhiteJC

I'm up for the challenge at Bristol Rovers, says new arrival Lyle Della-Verde

Bristol Rovers new signing Lyle Della-Verde has joined from Fulham for a month and can play on either flank
PICTURE: KEITH BROOKMAN/BRFC

Bristol Rovers boss Darrell Clarke has moved to compensate for the absence of Andy Monkhouse and Jake Gosling in the coming weeks by signing Fulham youngster Lyle Della-Verde on loan for a month.

Della-Verde, 19, who is predominantly a wideman who can operate on either flank, has yet to make his debut in senior men's football, but is in contention to feature for Rovers in the FA Cup first-round tie at Tranmere tomorrow.

Clarke is without Monkhouse, who is suspended for the next three games, and loses another wideman for the two league games to come next week as a result of Golsing's call-up to the Gibraltar squad to face Germany next Friday night.

"With (Andy) Monkhouse now suspended for three games and Gosling going away with Gibraltar for a couple of games, I thought it was important we got somebody in," said Clarke.

"Lyle is a lad I watched a couple of times and has always impressed me. I tried to get him in last season, but we couldn't quite manage that at the time, but he someone I have kept on the radar. He's an attack-minded player, who can play on either flank, and he has a trick or two in his locker. The kid has potential, so it is a good deal for all concerned."

Della-Verde said: "I think the gaffer has been down to watch me a few times and has liked what he has seen. It is a good move for me and my career going forward and, hopefully, I can help Bristol Rovers as well.

"I had no plans to be playing in the FA Cup against Tranmere until I was told about the move yesterday and I am excited but nervous at the same time. It will be very challenging, of course, but I'm looking forward to the game."

Clarke yesterday responded to reports that he was considering moves for experienced campaigners Matt Tubbs, of Bournemouth, and Lee Hughes, of Forest Green Rovers, as part of an ongoing bid to bolster his strikeforce.

"People can speculate all they like, but I won't name any of the players I am looking at," he said. "I played with Tubbsy at Salisbury and I tried to sign him in the summer. Lee Hughes is at Forest Green and is, like Matt, a good striker.

"I'm interested in good strikers and those two fit the mould. We will wait for the right player because we'd like someone who is not only good for this season but for the future as well."

Rovers will begin tomorrow's FA Cup clash as slight underdogs against the League Two strugglers, and Clarke said: "Tranmere haven't had a great start, but they have a new manager in Micky Adams and have steadied the ship by drawing a few games.

"They'll be gaining in confidence and will probably see Saturday as a good chance of getting their first win under Micky's leadership. We'll go up there and give it our best shot and see where that takes it.

"It is hard to second-guess what team Micky will pick because he has a few loan players who are cup-tied and is also looking at different things and different players as you do when you first take over."

Read more: http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/m-challenge-Rovers-says-new-arrival-Lyle/story-24388162-detail/story.html?#ixzz3IOhR7XVd
Follow us: @WesternDaily on Twitter | WesternDaily on Facebook