watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would you recall...

Started by ChesterTheTabby, November 10, 2014, 01:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Mitroglou and/or Kacaniklic from loan? Now that Magath is gone, do you think if we called Mitroglou/Kaca that they would play for Kit like our current players? Would you even take them back?

-Mike
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

K33NY

Kaca probably would, but Mitro I am more unsure about

AUSFFC

I think Mirto loves Olympiakos too much, but Kaca is a possibility?

I would happily take them both back?
"Never expecting, always believing" COYW

K33NY

Quote from: AUSFFC on November 10, 2014, 03:13:41 AM

Taking Mitro back I would like to ask you, what would your team be bringing him back? :) Ross McC perfors very well as our creative man and hard work, he is needed as starter along with someone else, Hugo, well Hugo is doing what he didnt do much earlier seasons, scoring goals :P

and I think Woodrow/Dembele need those sub-in positions to get that play time they need to improve.

I dont mean to critice if thats how it looks like, I am just curious on how you would field the team IF Mitro where to be recalled :)

love4ffc

Mitro no, we have enough strikers.  Kaca yes, think he could really help the team. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

AUSFFC

Quote from: K33NY on November 10, 2014, 03:21:55 AM
Quote from: AUSFFC on November 10, 2014, 03:13:41 AM

Taking Mitro back I would like to ask you, what would your team be bringing him back? :) Ross McC perfors very well as our creative man and hard work, he is needed as starter along with someone else, Hugo, well Hugo is doing what he didnt do much earlier seasons, scoring goals :P

and I think Woodrow/Dembele need those sub-in positions to get that play time they need to improve.

I dont mean to critice if thats how it looks like, I am just curious on how you would field the team IF Mitro where to be recalled :)

I don't think we 'need' him, but how can you hide the fact that the bloke knows how to score, and has a great touch? Hes champions league quality? Would it be so bad seeing him and rodders upfront with Mcrmach playing behind in the creative role we know hes great at?

p.s. I don't think its going to happen, just saying you cant knock the fact the Mitro is a quality player

AUSFFC

McCormack* sorry for the typo

Holders

I, for one, don't know if the terms of their contracts permit recalls or in what circumstances so it could well be an academic question. However it is obvious that, as soon as he took over, Kit restored virtually all the experienced players that he had available to the team and I have often wondered whom he might not have released at all or not let out on loan if he'd been in post from the beginning. He would then have chosen his team and formation from the wider group available so it's not quite as simple as whom anyone recalled might directly replace. If we're speculating on recalls, I'd mention Tunnicliffe as well.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

dannyboi-ffc

Kacaniklic without a doubt, we're short on players that can run at a defence and hes a decent winger.

Mitroglou no, he is happy where he is and making a player return will cause more problems than answers. We're better off making do and bringing in a better striker in January If Hugo doesn't improve or the goals dry up. He needs to do more
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

MJG

Quote from: Holders on November 10, 2014, 06:26:17 AM
I, for one, don't know if the terms of their contracts permit recalls or in what circumstances so it could well be an academic question. However it is obvious that, as soon as he took over, Kit restored virtually all the experienced players that he had available to the team and I have often wondered whom he might not have released at all or not let out on loan if he'd been in post from the beginning. He would then have chosen his team and formation from the wider group available so it's not quite as simple as whom anyone recalled might directly replace. If we're speculating on recalls, I'd mention Tunnicliffe as well.
I wrote a piece about loans and transfers at http://www.vivaelfulham.co.uk/articles/football-loans-and-contract-rules-deciphered-7-524.html after asking the club to answer some questions on recalls etc.

the nutflush

I would recall Magath so we could arrest him and put him up before a firing squad. 

Craven Mad

Hugo and Ross are doing a great job, and we have good backups, so I'd leave Mitro in Greece.

Kaca could be useful on the left of the diamond, so I'd bring him back.

I'd also bring back Tunni, who could allow Scott the odd rest and come in as the box-to-box enforcer that we've lacked.

the nutflush

Quote from: Craven Mad on November 10, 2014, 08:13:05 AM
Hugo and Ross are doing a great job, and we have good backups, so I'd leave Mitro in Greece.

Kaca could be useful on the left of the diamond, so I'd bring him back.

I'd also bring back Tunni, who could allow Scott the odd rest and come in as the box-to-box enforcer that we've lacked.

Agree with Tunnicliffe.  Another one of Magath's "failures".  He would be useful in our current set up.

nose

Kaka for sure would be an asset at this level.
Mitro, absolutely not! We need players that are 100% committed to the cause, Kit has shown what can be done with getting the squad organized and united. Mitro would be a big step backwards.

NogoodBoyo

Mitro was just dropped by Greece.  I never liked his lack of effort in the few minutes he had so I wouldn't want him back to unsettle the team.
I never understood the Tunnicliffe love-in.  He looked average to me.  So, I wouldn't want him.
Kaca would give us an attacking option but was a defensive liability (slightly).  I would have him back if Ruiz goes though as he would be better on the right than Our Bryan, but couldn't fill the 10 spot.
Other than right back, I like the team and the subs bench at the moment, but with the inevitable injuries we might need a bit more experience in there.
Nogood "total recall, isit" Boyo

Delboy

At this moment in time why would we really need either of them. We are scoring goals and our wide options are good. What is required in January is possibly a class defender to take charge at the back. We're leaking goals far to often to push for the play-offs.

Craven Mad

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on November 10, 2014, 11:41:32 AM
I never understood the Tunnicliffe love-in.  He looked average to me.  So, I wouldn't want him.

Go on any of the Blackburn message boards; he tends to be one of the first names on the fans' team sheets and is the preferred CM for the majority..

I still think he'd only be an option from the bench from us (Parker & LVC can't be dropped). I see Tunni as helpful later in games -we've struggled to hold onto games late on; his presence would add the physicality needed to see-off a match.

copthornemike

Quote from: MJG on November 10, 2014, 07:54:35 AM
I wrote a piece about loans and transfers at http://www.vivaelfulham.co.uk/articles/football-loans-and-contract-rules-deciphered-7-524.html after asking the club to answer some questions on recalls etc.
Thank you for the link to the excellent summary on the club's policy regarding transfers and policies etc. As a matter of interest do you think these monthly meetings have influenced the club management, e.g. the general dissatisfaction with Magath?

MJG

Quote from: copthornemike on November 10, 2014, 01:40:50 PM
Quote from: MJG on November 10, 2014, 07:54:35 AM
Thank you for the link to the excellent summary on the club's policy regarding transfers and policies etc. As a matter of interest do you think these monthly meetings have influenced the club management, e.g. the general dissatisfaction with Magath?
there is no doubt in my mind that the club take notice of all fans,  be it monthly meetings or reading social media.
With relation to Magath I was asked to forward on the results of the Felix out poll and who fans would like to replace him to the club. With over a 1000 participants it had its use I think.

colinwhite

kaka is in and out the FC kopenhgen and no longer playing /starting for sweden .