watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham in Brighton and Sussex - Brentford away on the telly

Started by Shredhead, November 14, 2014, 10:02:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shredhead

I suggest we watch the match in The Eddy, 67a Upper Gloucester Rd, BN1 3LQ Brighton.
Its about 3 mins from the station and sells nice beer. Its also near the Evening Star (top quality pub)
The manager said he'd put the match on if there's enough demand for it!
https://www.facebook.com/eddybrighton
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

ffcbrighton

Great idea... Decent pub for football as well. I was lucky enough to get a ticket thankfully! Enjoy!
Mick McCarthy has got a big nose.

jms

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Shredhead on November 14, 2014, 10:02:08 AM
I suggest we watch the match in The Eddy, 67a Upper Gloucester Rd, BN1 3LQ Brighton.
Its about 3 mins from the station and sells nice beer. Its also near the Evening Star (top quality pub)

Not sure if you post on TIFF but might be an idea to post it on there, or would you mind if I did?. I`ve got four ticketless mates going down for the weekend, they`ll be all over that

Shredhead

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on November 15, 2014, 07:42:20 PM

Not sure if you post on TIFF but might be an idea to post it on there, or would you mind if I did?. I`ve got four ticketless mates going down for the weekend, they`ll be all over that

Do you mean 4 mates who don'y have a ticket for the BRentford game this Friday or the Brighton game the week after? We're watching the Brentford game this Friday. I'm happy for you to post on TIFF.

Chesh

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on November 15, 2014, 07:42:20 PM

Mate, I'm guessing you're talking about Brighton away, whereas I'm sure Shredhead must be talking about a pub showing the Brentford match on Sky.

Doubt he means that the Brighton match will necessarily be on there.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

HillingdonFFC

Sorry for some unknown reason I thought it said Brighton, pretty silly really when championship games aren`t televised. Just thought of all those ticketless Fulham fans meeting in a pub to watch the game

Shredhead

When I looked at the club website at lunchtime there were about 60 tickets left in the Fulham end for the Brighton away game, but your mates would have to become members to buy.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Shredhead on November 18, 2014, 11:04:04 PM
When I looked at the club website at lunchtime there were about 60 tickets left in the Fulham end for the Brighton away game, but your mates would have to become members to buy.

Thought it was still on season ticket points? Brighton reckon its going to be their first sell out this season

Shredhead

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on November 19, 2014, 12:54:32 AM
Quote from: Shredhead on November 18, 2014, 11:04:04 PM

Thought it was still on season ticket points? Brighton reckon its going to be their first sell out this season
No mate, went on sale to Members on 13th Nov. You have to scroll down the list of 'on sale dates'. You're right about the Brighton fans thinking it'll be a sell out.

Shredhead

Gbgera

I just rang the eddy and they've confirmed they will be showing the game! So I'll be there!

Shredhead

Quote from: MagicMladen on November 21, 2014, 01:21:10 PM
I just rang the eddy and they've confirmed they will be showing the game! So I'll be there!
Were you? Reveal yourself! Probably try somewhere else next time - the Smugglers on Ship St has good reports.