more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It was obvious...

Started by BigbadBillyMcKinley, November 29, 2014, 04:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigbadBillyMcKinley

:dft007: :dft007: :dft007: :dft007:
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

sunburywhite

SO obvious that I had £25 @6/5
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: sunburywhite on November 29, 2014, 04:46:03 PM
SO obvious that I had £25 @6/5

0001.jpeg

Well played mate, well played.

clintclintdeuce

also obvious he would be on the losing side! COYW
The Dude abides.

Mince n Tatties

Yes we shut him up at the end...Cant believe you bet against your own
Side... :dft007:

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 29, 2014, 05:02:39 PM
Yes we shut him up at the end...Cant believe you bet against your own
Side... :dft007:

Wouldn't say he bet against his own side - but i'd say he definitely bet that we wouldn't keep a clean sheet (no brainer there).
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Deanothefulhamfan

I said it was inevitable.....

Anyone who know's me backed it.... Great win.

Less of the negativity this week eh guys?

Mince n Tatties

Heres a bit of negativity...Betting against your own side is a sin in
our house.Booooooooooooooooo

Deanothefulhamfan

Mince maybe you are right, but I felt we were really bad last season and had no faith in FM , so backed the other team every week... I came out on good profit, I also said to everyone one here, that I would back bent anyime, and I did. As you know i also back KS at the right time to be our next Manager, which I also backed heavily and spoke about

I do lose obviosly, but I am pretty good when it comes to fulham (not always morally right), but next time I give out a tip regarding our club i will let you know....

PS Smith is on catch up on Trotta

Mince n Tatties

Smith on catch up to Trotta.
Got no ansa to that Bud..Nice one.. Coyw..

SP

The Brighton forum is blaming Bent for goading the FFC fans & inspiring the comeback.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: SP on November 29, 2014, 07:42:35 PM
The Brighton forum is blaming Bent for goading the FFC fans & inspiring the comeback.

They'll still be chuffed they've got an opportunity to get 'Bent' on the back of their shirts.

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: Northern Cottager on November 29, 2014, 10:02:46 PM

They'll still be chuffed they've got an opportunity to get 'Bent' on the back of their shirts.

064.gif

epsomraver

The Brighton forum :005: is blaming Bent for goading the FFC fans & inspiring the comeback.

0001.jpeg

Shredhead

And our nickname is The Cottagers. Perhaps we should be joining Brighton in trying to eradicate homophobia in football.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Shredhead on November 30, 2014, 11:17:26 AM

And our nickname is The Cottagers. Perhaps we should be joining Brighton in trying to eradicate homophobia in football.

Nothing homophobic in my comment, little joke. Not familiar with cottaging as such but from what little I do know, they don't need to be homosexual to participate?

Berserker

Why oh why have threads disintegrated recently on this forum to insulting different groups of people. Can we just get back to the main subject so I don't have to lock this.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

I live in Brighton with my missus and kids. Out of 300,000 registered inhabitants, only about 5% are gay. There's actually more in london, but the % is smaller because of the numbers involved.

Just thought I'd mention it.

win-dup

Quote from: Berserker on November 30, 2014, 04:57:56 PM
Why oh why have threads disintegrated recently on this forum to insulting different groups of people. Can we just get back to the main subject so I don't have to lock this.

do those groups include Brentford, QPR and Chelsea fans?

Northern Cottager

This has got to be the most sensitive forum of all time.