Main Menu

what a goal!

Started by clintclintdeuce, November 29, 2014, 04:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clintclintdeuce

that was a superb goal my goodness well done LVC
The Dude abides.

ChesterTheTabby

we will be lucky to hold onto him in the summer.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Mince n Tatties

He is getting better all the time..

nose

here is an odd thing, ruiz slash was going wide and he will be credited with an assist for a dreadful attempt.

LVC was brilliant!

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: nose on November 29, 2014, 05:10:40 PM
here is an odd thing, ruiz slash was going wide and he will be credited with an assist for a dreadful attempt.

LVC was brilliant!

Ah but without Ruiz's awful shot we may not have scored!

Steven Ageroad

Did LVC know anything about it?!
Watched the reply of the goal a number of times and got the impression he didn't but was in the right spot at the right time to make the deflection.

leonffc

Here's my take on it.
 The pointless Ruiz was noncing about and I said to my boy "there's nothing on, we've got no movement". Then the pathetic Ruiz powderpuffed a shot on to LVC''s heel and we won. More cracks papered over for another terrible Kit performance. And don't get me started on Ruiz!!

PokerMatt

Quote from: leonffc on November 29, 2014, 06:11:58 PM
Here's my take on it.
The pointless Ruiz was noncing about and I said to my boy "there's nothing on, we've got no movement". Then the pathetic Ruiz powderpuffed a shot on to LVC''s heel and we won. More cracks papered over for another terrible Kit performance. And don't get me started on Ruiz!!
Jesus christ. Did we lose? I must have been watching a replay
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Sgt Fulham

Here's my take on it.

Sarcasm or are you just always angry?

Twig

Here's my take on it.

Are we still in the relegation zone? No.  Has Kit only won a lamentable 6 of his 12 league games in charge (and drawn the of the others)?  Of course we aren't scoring at all are we?  If that isn't aren't enough for you, then I respectfully suggest you go and put your valuable support behind some top "buy success" prem team.  I am sure they need fans like you. 

bucksfulham

Quote from: Twig on November 29, 2014, 06:58:19 PM
Here's my take on it.

Are we still in the relegation zone? No.  Has Kit only won a lamentable 6 of his 12 league games in charge (and drawn the of the others)?  Of course we aren't scoring at all are we?  If that isn't aren't enough for you, then I respectfully suggest you go and put your valuable support behind some top "buy success" prem team.  I am sure they need fans like you. 
:plus one: :plus one: :plus one:

cmg

Many vital moments in football combine luck and skill. Whatever the proportions of these ingredients might have been in LVC's effort today there can be no doubt as to the massive contribution this young man has made to our recovery this season. He is 20 years old and seems to grow in stature with each game. If there is something like a 'Rookie of the Year' in this league, this guy must be a leading candidate at present.

Couple of other observations from today's game, both of which involve me recognizing that I may have been wrong (I'll need a good long lie-down after that):

I've always admired Hugo's attitude and commitment but have been highly dubious about his ability as a striker. Well, if there's one thing that a striker can do to win me over it's sticking the ball in the back of the net. Well done, Hugo -keep it going. Others may have done as well, but Hugo has taken his chance and has made the position his own.

On the other hand I've always been an admirer of Bryan's skills, but I'm now coming to the conclusion that he is too slow to be effective in our midfield if, as it must, it includes Parker.

I predict that Fofana will prove to be the disappointment of the season....We will be soooo disappointed at the end of the season when he has to go back to the Etihad.

millsy

We've only got him until end Jan!

nose

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on November 29, 2014, 05:12:22 PM
Quote from: nose on November 29, 2014, 05:10:40 PM

LVC was brilliant!

Ah but without Ruiz's awful shot we may not have scored!

I was actually having a go at the stat monkeys and not really ruiz......
it is the first time in ages i felt the whole issues of the ludicrous 'assist' stat could be shown for the nonsense it is.
i agree lapard like, if you strike the ball at goal often enough, stuff might happen, the shot was a good thing to do but it was a poor shot, therefore not worth the assist.

let's be honbest, i am ecstatic at the away win, but as my kids say i am not totally happy unless i have something to 'discuss.'

very happy tonight