watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFC rescued by Kit

Started by Baszab, November 29, 2014, 05:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baszab

Well done KS - compared to the dross we had at the beginning of the season - absolutely brilliant result

ChesterTheTabby

He is our savior, that man Kit! What a turn around this continues to be!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

RaySmith

Well done Kit -and to the team, another performance of true grit and character.

COYW! 082.gif

YankeeJim

....and just last week he wasn't the man to take us up and didn't have a Plan B nor made decent subs. We are a fickle bunch here at FFC.
But I agree, call Pope Frances and see if we can get Kit canonized.
049:gif
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

alexbishop

Kit made subs at the right times today (although assisted I think by injuries!)

I think we need to move away from the diamond formation though to something with a bit more width although I accept we don't have any wingers!
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Peabody

Does this mean that those who were expressing the opinion that this was Kits last chance, now lat off ?

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: YankeeJim on November 29, 2014, 05:06:11 PM
....and just last week he wasn't the man to take us up and didn't have a Plan B nor made decent subs. We are a fickle bunch here at FFC.

Jim,
Are you sure Kit's a Catholic ?
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Deanothefulhamfan

Quote from: Baszab on November 29, 2014, 05:01:00 PM
Well done KS - compared to the dross we had at the beginning of the season - absolutely brilliant result

+1... Hopefully the vultures will stay quiet for a little while

K33NY

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on November 29, 2014, 05:16:13 PM
Quote from: Baszab on November 29, 2014, 05:01:00 PM

+1... Hopefully the vultures will stay quiet for a little while

I hope so to :)

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Peabody on November 29, 2014, 05:10:55 PM
Does this mean that those who were expressing the opinion that this was Kits last chance, now lat off ?
No, they won't. They seem to only exist to say negative things and stomp out the roses at every turn. They will come. and it will be more of the same.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

YankeeJim

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on November 29, 2014, 05:12:40 PM

Jim,
Are you sure Kit's a Catholic ?

I am and that's enough. Besides anyone who can get the Whites a win deserves it.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Lighthouse

Win or lose we always overreact. But whatever happens we have to remember where we were when Kit took over. He has made very ordinary players look good. Also the criticism of Rodders always makes me laugh. He misses a few but he scores now and is in the right positions to miss.

If you look at the players Kit pushed forward from Bettinelli onwards there can be no doubt the manager has made a BIG difference.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Finnish Cottager

I really hope that we go back to Premier League with Kit. Kit is the man for Fulham FC.  051

Andyb

MrProphet

Some lovely sanctimonious drivel I see. I'm guessing some people suffer mediocrity in their lives/careers not everything said by some is "negative" often it's very constructive and a refreshing change from simple blind faith

Great result today and good substitutions so I hear (although Ruiz was forced I believe?) something that people said he needed to improve on and he did. Well done Kit.

Mince n Tatties

Precisely that...I think a lot were frustrated last week because it was Brentford, and also
he is not immune to criticism, people like to have their say thats what the forums about.
There were some on here said Brentford are a flash in the pan, well they aint
its hard to say,they are the real deal, could have had 10 apparently against
Wolves today and we ran them close.Coyw

PokerMatt

Quote from: alexbishop on November 29, 2014, 05:08:15 PM
Kit made subs at the right times today (although assisted I think by injuries!)

I think we need to move away from the diamond formation though to something with a bit more width although I accept we don't have any wingers!

This is something I've been looking for him to do - it's been one of my questions over him. He responded with some game-changing subs. He's learning.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Peabody

082.gifhb :clap_hands:
Quote from: MrProphet on November 29, 2014, 05:28:57 PM
Some lovely sanctimonious drivel I see. I'm guessing some people suffer mediocrity in their lives/careers not everything said by some is "negative" often it's very constructive and a refreshing change from simple blind faith

Great result today and good substitutions so I hear (although Ruiz was forced I believe?) something that people said he needed to improve on and he did. Well done Kit.

Mediocrity eh? Well that is a bit better than being critical of just about everything and if there is constructive criticism, then it is lost amongst all the negativety.

Twig

Quote from: maoconnor on November 29, 2014, 05:17:08 PM
Quote from: Peabody on November 29, 2014, 05:10:55 PM
No, they won't. They seem to only exist to say negative things and stomp out the roses at every turn. They will come. and it will be more of the same.

Sadly true.

Twig

Quote from: MrProphet on November 29, 2014, 05:28:57 PM

............oh I just can't be bothered.