watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Digital Fultime

Started by Southcoastffc, December 03, 2014, 02:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

I've just had an email inviting me to download Fultime. Does this mean that hard copies are being phased out?  I have not (knowingly) chosen to take Fultime this way and the email doesn't refer to choosing between digital/hard copy.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

The Equalizer

Sounds like a nice exercise in cost cutting to me!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

MJG

Quote from: The Equalizer on December 03, 2014, 02:39:58 PM
Sounds like a nice exercise in cost cutting to me!
As someone who works for a company who produced a printed magazine until last year it makes complete business sense. Vast majority of these type of magazines are going online.

LBNo11

...I wonder if they will do the same with the "matchday magazines"..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Domino 1879

May as well do the same with the match day programmes. Full of adverts and a waste of money imo.

cookieg

I understand the business case for a digital copy but actually I like having a paper copy. Hopefully they will continue with both options.

Southcoastffc

I absolutely see the financial sense of offering it digitally but haven't seen any reference to the initiative anywhere - or anything about choice.  So, I shall contact the club and find out more!
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

The Enclosurite

Not sure why they couldn't just send us a .pdf link though instead having to sign up to an account at PocketMags.  Other than that I like the idea of going digital if it saves the club some money.
¡COYW!

Buffalo76

Where do I find this Fultime App for my phone so that I can read it this way also? Can't find it through the Fulham App or on Google Play Store App. 1500.gif

hovewhite

Its been a perk for season ticket holders ,hard copy wise as part of the package of the season ticket up until this piont.

Scrumpy

Quote from: hovewhite on December 03, 2014, 10:28:47 PM
Its been a perk for season ticket holders ,hard copy wise as part of the package of the season ticket up until this piont.
Exactly. Up until this season, it was listed under the benefits of holding a Season Ticket. This season, it simply was not listed as a benefit and probably went under most people's radar.

I can understand it in The Championship, but wonder if it may come back if we go back up? I would imagine that the Club could cover a lot of costs by charging for advertising. 12k circulation to some of the 'richest' fans in the land - it probably used to pay for itself.

Personally, I am more likely to read the printed product.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

H4usuallysitting

Yep, the club announced this at the beginning of the season - regrettably i'm at an age where my favourite form of reading material is paper

Andy S

The programme is already available via an app on the Ipad for £1.99 and is available from about 11.00 am