watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FA Youth Cup - Crewe Alexandra

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, December 10, 2014, 11:41:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

I shall be heading up to Gresty Road tonight to see our little whites beging their FA Youth Cup campaign. I'll try and keep you guys updated, but have no idea what the phone reception is like there, so there may be some down moments
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Deanothefulhamfan

Our under 18's seem to be struggling this season.... Think it will be a hard game for our boys.

The updates would be appreciated though.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on December 10, 2014, 01:00:03 PM
Our under 18's seem to be struggling this season.... Think it will be a hard game for our boys.

The updates would be appreciated though.

The only saving grace is that Crewe's academy isn't what it once was. The days of them producing the likes of Danny Murphy and Dean Ashton are long gone

MJG

With only 4 remaining from last seasons crop this team was always going to have a difficult year.

SouthfieldWhite

I get to as many u18s as possible, and although we don't have many left from last season, we should still have a good run in the cup.

We've been playing quite a few of the u16s up an age group, but I expect us to put out our strongest side I the FA Youth cup

Rhys Lightning 63

@FulhamFC: Fulham U18s: Norman; Elworthy, Adebayo, Sheckleford, Edun; De La Torre, Smile, Nabay, Kait; Humphrys, Walker

@FulhamFC: Fulham substitutes: Ashby-Hammond, Opoku, Shamsi, Adeniran, Buffonge

Rhys Lightning 63

Just arrived at Gresty Road. They've got this new fangled machine for Pay And Display. You have to enter your car registration first. Kinda weird

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 10, 2014, 06:09:20 PM
@FulhamFC: Fulham U18s: Norman; Elworthy, Adebayo, Sheckleford, Edun; De La Torre, Smile, Nabay, Kait; Humphrys, Walker

@FulhamFC: Fulham substitutes: Ashby-Hammond, Opoku, Shamsi, Adeniran, Buffonge

Probably as strong as it could get.

Good to see Opoku (u16s) on the bench who is a good mate of my son

SP

Are you employed by the club as a roving reporter?  Travelling up to Crewe for the U18s, what commitment, but wouldn't it be cheaper to get a girlfriend? (or boyfriend depending on your taste).

082.gif

Rhys Lightning 63

Game kicked off, looks as if we're playing 433

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: SP on December 10, 2014, 06:48:24 PM
Are you employed by the club as a roving reporter?  Travelling up to Crewe for the U18s, what commitment, but wouldn't it be cheaper to get a girlfriend? (or boyfriend depending on your taste).

082.gif

No, I'm at Uni in Stoke. So it's only 30 mins down the road for me

Rhys Lightning 63

Crewe creating more chances this far. Our GK already made two mistakes, looking a little shaky. 0-0 after 10 mins

Scrumpy

COYWs! 049:gif

Mr Lightning, are there any other Fulham fans there or is it basically, just you? Cliffie Dean maybe?
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Scrumpy on December 10, 2014, 07:16:17 PM
COYWs! 049:gif

Mr Lightning, are there any other Fulham fans there or is it basically, just you? Cliffie Dean maybe?

If Cliffy was here, I'd have heard him by now. I did see one other person with a FFC jacket on, but could be a parent of a player for all I know.

Crewe take the lead. Their #9 broke free, his shot was too hot to handle, #10 fires in rebound. CAFC 1-0 FFC

Rhys Lightning 63

Rhys Lightning 63

On a more humoured note, one of the linos is wearing short sleeves and gloves

Jamie88

Rhys Lightning 63

Half time, Crewe lead 1-0. Alexandra been by far the better of the two. Keeping the ball well and very physical as well, our boys can't cope

Rhys Lightning 63

2-0. FFC try to switch the ball, and the ball richocets off the referee, and into the path of the Crewe #9 who powers through to score

Rhys Lightning 63

Even worse, is the Crewe #4 then goes and pats the referee on the back during the celebrations