News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Help dannyboi to keep this thread going till Xmas day.......

Started by dannyboi-ffc, December 12, 2014, 08:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidgeRider

Quote from: Holders on December 18, 2014, 04:15:17 PM
Quote from: Southdowns White on December 18, 2014, 08:11:16 AM
Am i the only person who has no interest in cars, however expensive? Is there anything more boring than Formula 1 racing?

Watching paint dry runs it a close second.

Cricket must be third then..... :hook:

Mince n Tatties

Am i the only person who has no interest in cars, however expensive? Is there anything more boring than Formula 1 racing?

I havnt none whatsover.
Idiots who live 3 doors from me, him n her both got one and son and
Daughter, 4 cars to the family. All parked up on the pavement so nobody in a buggy
or wheelchair can get buy..
Whats more boring than formula 1...The repeats of it.
Hamilton sports personality, my old dog has more than him, and thats
When he is sleeping...

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: epsomraver on December 18, 2014, 09:16:28 AM
Quote from: e4b on December 18, 2014, 09:12:37 AM
Ill start
      Russell  Brand

I would like to finish, Russell Brand

We could all club together for a hitman.
Wouldnt cost that much would it?. :008:

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: colinwhite on December 18, 2014, 11:01:13 AM
xma2

Merry christmas dannyboi !

Merry Christmas Colin mate.

Cheers, sometimes the smallest of posts makes my day and yours did the trick. Nice one!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

dannyboi-ffc

I hate cars and I can't think of anything more boring. For that reason alone i'd rather finish off Jeremy Clarkson and topgear before Russell Brand but he's near the top of the hit list. 

I can suffer a world cup final if england are playing if it's a one day game which I think they are, I can half watch the FINAL match of a ashes series if there's something riding on it but other than that I can't think of anything more boring and pointless. They never seem to stop playing.

Mine would be
1) formula one
2) top gear
3) cricket
4) Chelsea against anyone big (park the bus)
5) watching paint dry.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Berserker

Snooker and darts I find a bore fest
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Berserker on December 18, 2014, 05:50:44 PM
Snooker and darts I find a bore fest

I love me darts and snooker but only the main events, I agree it's boring to follow it all the time. You cant beat football for me and im sure most on here feel the same

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

HatterDon

Yes, NASCAR and Indy-car - 500-600 laps around an oval track. At least in Formula 1 you have to turn in BOTH directions.

And note to Mr. Ridge -- naughty naughty on the trashing of cricket. Anyone addicted to butt butter should never throw stones!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

dannyboi-ffc

Does everyone have a traditional Xmas dinner on Xmas day? Come on there must be someone who likes to be different.  Me and the Mrs have this argument ever year,  she insists but I'm not too bothered. At the end of the day a roast is a roast. We have one most Sundays so what's new......

And then she buys pigs in blankets and I give in...... heaven

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 18, 2014, 10:51:20 PM
Does everyone have a traditional Xmas dinner on Xmas day? Come on there must be someone who likes to be different.  Me and the Mrs have this argument ever year,  she insists but I'm not too bothered. At the end of the day a roast is a roast. We have one most Sundays so what's new......

My wife and I are spending our first Christmas alone together, not bothering to go see family this year, so we are coming up with some of our own traditions.  We are having Prime Rib as the main course, and both of us have come up with two sides each to cook for the table - should be a delicious (or disastrous!) meal.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

ChesterTheTabby

Anyone else have an interest in aeronautics, or is a pilot on this board? Military or civilian, no matter which. Only a few days left until Xmas!

love4ffc

I always wanted to learn to fly but never gave it a go.  One of life's regrets.
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: love4ffc on December 19, 2014, 03:10:00 AM
I always wanted to learn to fly but never gave it a go.  One of life's regrets.

It's a very expensive "give it a go" these days, only when to do it financially is either through the military or aeronautical degree grants/scholarships.

Holders

Does everyone have a traditional Xmas dinner on Xmas day? Come on there must be someone who likes to be different.  Me and the Mrs have this argument ever year,  she insists but I'm not too bothered. At the end of the day a roast is a roast. We have one most Sundays so what's new......

I try to be unconventional - clearing the compost heap in the morning then curry for lunch. One year we had a Giant Hogweed (Heracleum mantegazzianium) with lights on instead of a tree and always put a witch on a broomstick on top instead of a fairy.

Checked in at the local Indian earlier this week enquiring after a takeaway for Thursday and was told "sorry, we're shut, it's chrismas". I thought they were meant to be Hindus. Will have to get one the day before and microwave it.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

snarks

Well I'm a veggie, so don't do Roast Turkey (although the kids do) but I absolutely love Red Cabbage, Brussel Sprouts, Parsnips etc. Normally have a Lentil Roast, and Ms notsnarks is a brilliant cook.

(I'm salivating already)

Lighthouse

I tend to be able to eat anything. But I was once given a nut roast to eat and found the smell alone made me want to be ill. I like nuts to eat and to talk to. But a nut roast just sent me over the edge.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Burt

The highlight for me is the Christmas pomegranate pavlova that I make. Yummmmmmmmmm...

nose

Quote from: Burt on December 19, 2014, 12:37:24 PM
The highlight for me is the Christmas pomegranate pavlova that I make. Yummmmmmmmmm...

wow that sounds amazing, I hope it tastes as good as it sounds..... I find pomegranetes are a bit hit and miss some look good but are tart, others not so good are sweet... they are a bit of a mystery as to how to choose them, any tips?

nose

I posted earlier we have salt beef, red cabbage and mash..... but always Christmas pud, with vast amounts of brandy for a long lasting flame and either custard or cream!

HatterDon

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 19, 2014, 08:15:23 AM
Does everyone have a traditional Xmas dinner on Xmas day? Come on there must be someone who likes to be different.  Me and the Mrs have this argument ever year,  she insists but I'm not too bothered. At the end of the day a roast is a roast. We have one most Sundays so what's new.....

We generally have a Boiled Egg and an Oxo Cube, if were lucky.

Ah the Yorkshire joke!! You had Oxo cubes? You were lucky. We had to make do with a picture of the Oxo plant and some discarded eggshells.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel