News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Help dannyboi to keep this thread going till Xmas day.......

Started by dannyboi-ffc, December 12, 2014, 08:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloucesterWhite

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 12, 2014, 01:02:41 PM
Quote from: GloucesterWhite on December 12, 2014, 10:58:07 AM
Just been given a Christmas jumper - Rudolf and a big red nose. So Happy Christmas one and all. Ho Ho Ho!

That's not Rudolph and a big Red Nose, that's Alex Ferguson.
Now you mention it there is a likeness - and it explains the scarf.

filham

Quote from: Peabody on December 12, 2014, 09:20:49 AM
May all your Christmas's be merry and bright
And may all your Christmas's be White
PREFERABLY BLACK AND WHITE

filham

Can this thread survive a 5-0 defeat at Leeds tomorrow?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 12, 2014, 03:46:59 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 12, 2014, 03:31:06 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 12, 2014, 03:19:37 PM
WM...I got your xmas present when out this morning.
A pair of grey trackie bottoms, as I know how fond you are of the ones
our keeper wears...lol

That's very kind of you , many thanks, just what I have always wanted. I hope they look better on me than they do Kiraly.
I have bought you a pair of Goalie Gloves in case you get a call up after tomorrow's match.

I was a good goalie in my time.
And guess what I used to wear trackie bottoms (only because I was frightened to show
off my then skinny legs)..
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 12, 2014, 03:46:59 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 12, 2014, 03:31:06 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 12, 2014, 03:19:37 PM
WM...I got your xmas present when out this morning.
A pair of grey trackie bottoms, as I know how fond you are of the ones
our keeper wears...lol

That's very kind of you , many thanks, just what I have always wanted. I hope they look better on me than they do Kiraly.
I have bought you a pair of Goalie Gloves in case you get a call up after tomorrow's match.

I was a good goalie in my time.
And guess what I used to wear trackie bottoms (only because I was frightened to show
off my then skinny legs)..

I require photographs and Independent witnesses to substantiate your claim.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HatterDon

as long as there's no more Yanks playing at Craven Cottage, you can keep this thread going until July 4, 1987.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Berserker

Right a thread within a thread:

I love mugs and will just buy one because I like it
Question, what is your favourite ceramic mug and why?

Mine at the moment is a mug with the moomintroll adventure on that cost me more than I was expecting in Edinburgh.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

gang

There is a question that has troubled me from when I was a child. In the 1914 Christmas football match between Allies and Germany, did we win on penalties?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on December 12, 2014, 04:25:35 PM

Yes i reckon it can, we have to stand firm and be resilient, no surrender, I cannot foresee a 5 0 reverse, but I suppose we are talking about Fulham, a draw at Elland Road, would be a result, but on the basis we can score goals, so nothing would surprise me, if we don't concede, then we have a great chance of grabbing all three points. So whatever the score, we have to keep it going.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: gang on December 12, 2014, 04:50:50 PM
There is a question that has troubled me from when I was a child. In the 1914 Christmas football match between Allies and Germany, did we win on penalties?

It was abandoned

Never forget your Roots.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Berserker on December 12, 2014, 04:48:07 PM

Mine at the moment is a mug with the moomintroll adventure on that cost me more than I was expecting in Edinburgh.

You're making me share my dark side now Mrs!!!! Ok, look I'm not proud of it but my favourite mug has strictly come dancing on it. My daughter bought it at the live show tour thingy they do and ive adopted it. It's the right size for me because I'm not a big hot drink lover. (Most of my mugs are super dad etc and are all far too big for my liking). I could just use the dad mug and fill it half way but I have a fondness for that mug now.

There I said it and I live with 3 girls so before you ask. Yes I watch strictly. I'm not proud but I could think of worse.

So whilst your all out on the pi#s after attending the cottage, I go home with a cup of hot chocolate in my strictly mug, with a Chinese and watch x factor and strictly. 
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

dannyboi-ffc

Even if they did win on penalties "they may have won the battle but they didn't win the war".

Shouldn't joke about these things but I thought it was quite quick from me to think of it.

#that chap dannyboi....... What a loser

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: filham on December 12, 2014, 04:25:35 PM

We can keep this thread going even if they appoint Kiraly as director of football tomorrow.  Just look already in one day how well everyone is getting along. This is a team effort and if somehow we can think of enough things to talk about through to Xmas day without arguing, that proves you are all a bunch of great people and hopefully you question why you argue anyway.

This is much more enjoyable when we all get along! So if your angry tomorrow and the result is poor, let off your steam somewhere else. Shout at the wife, attack a stranger, do what you've gotta do to calm down and dannyboi will carry the flag until your ready to come back and this thread will be waiting for you on the front page with open arms.

If anyone argues on a thread your not allowed to argue on, then that shows you aren't a team player and you don't love Fulham. 

Now you just have a think about that filham, you think on it........

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 12, 2014, 05:11:50 PM

You're making me share my dark side now Mrs!!!! Ok, look I'm not proud of it but my favourite mug has strictly come dancing on it. My daughter bought it at the live show tour thingy they do and ive adopted it. It's the right size for me because I'm not a big hot drink lover. (Most of my mugs are super dad etc and are all far too big for my liking). I could just use the dad mug and fill it half way but I have a fondness for that mug now.

There I said it and I live with 3 girls so before you ask. Yes I watch strictly. I'm not proud but I could think of worse.

So whilst your all out on the pi#s after attending the cottage, I go home with a cup of hot chocolate in my strictly mug, with a Chinese and watch x factor and strictly. 

But Danny have you got a Mug with a picture of that Mug Magath on it ? it could be worth a fortune in years to come.

Never forget your Roots.

Barrett487

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 12, 2014, 05:56:15 PM

But Danny have you got a Mug with a picture of that Mug Magath on it ? it could be worth a fortune in years to come.

Wouldn't be practicle as a mug design as Magath couldn't get a handle on anything

Berserker

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 12, 2014, 04:56:07 PM

It was abandoned
Yes there was a pitch invasion

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

Well this week after we lose at Leeds I'm hoping to see the New Hobbit film..... even if it's rubbish it Legolas in it.
I just love the Dwarf song in the first film when they are in bag end, very stirring.

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 12, 2014, 05:56:15 PM

I have a Fulham shirt signed by Martin Jol. I won it in the season ticket draw

- Martin Luther King Jr.

epsomraver

Quote from: Berserker on December 12, 2014, 06:19:50 PM

Well this week after we lose at Leeds I'm hoping to see the New Hobbit film..... even if it's rubbish it Legolas in it.
I just love the Dwarf song in the first film when they are in bag end, very stirring.

just back from Leicester square, the only place to see it! two Asian BLOKES next to me were in tears!that's all I'm saying Clare