watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kacaniklic returns

Started by J.Perkins, December 15, 2014, 01:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.Perkins

According to reports in Denmark, Kaca has returned or is retuning from his loan away early. I'll post more what I get more news.

grandad

Should not get in ahead of George Williame in my view. Williams is stronger & tracks back better.
Where there's a will there's a wife

J.Perkins

Quote from: J.Perkins on December 15, 2014, 01:45:02 PM
According to reports in Denmark, Kaca has returned or is retuning from his loan away early. I'll post more what I get more news.

Translated article from Denmark:

Alexander Kačaniklić returns to Fulham

Fulham FC have announced via Alexander Kačaniklić FC Copenhagen , that they have decided to exercise an option in the rental agreement and call him back to the London club after four months in Copenhagen , when all formalities are in place.

Fulham have informed me that they want me to come back to them , and I have a contract with them , so now I will do my best to help them return to the Premier League. I've had a really good time in Copenhagen and met some great teammates. It's a great club and I wish everyone all the best for the future, says Alexander Kačaniklić .
F.C. Copenhagen thank Alexander for a professional effort in his time at the club and wish him every success in the future.

J.Perkins

Quote from: grandad on December 15, 2014, 01:47:00 PM
Should not get in ahead of George Williame in my view. Williams is stronger & tracks back better.

Won't be competing with him IMO. Once Ruiz has left, I'm hoping to see a formation with wingers. I'd be happy with Kaca and George down both wings.

cmg

Alexander Kačaniklić leaves FC Copenhagen. According to Expressen he returns back to English Fulham as he is on loan from.
Alexander Kačaniklić returns to Fulham?

Alexander Kačaniklić has been a regular for FC Copenhagen's starting eleven in the fall and played 14 games and made ​​two goals. But now Fulham and new coach Kit Symons like to have him back Expressen as part of the initiative against the Premier League again. Fulham is in the current situation only a 18th place in the Championship English and need reinforcement.
May miss the January tour
Kacaniklic was ready for Copenhagen in the transfer window's final day and FCK wanted to keep the Swede throughout the season, but a clause in the contract allows Fulham could call him back. If it becomes so Kacaniklic goes to the British Isles again so it would mean that he misses January tour with the Swedish national team in the middle of next month.

Translation of a Danish website yesterday.

If I'm not mistaken the Danish League now goes into a winter break.

Lighthouse

Yes I think this is very much in regard to Ruiz leaving. I think Ruiz does plenty of good work but I am not sure having him in the side helps the formation. Using Kaka is clearly meant to help with wide positions allowing Ross to take up a more central role. Either at the top or as a number 10.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

J.Perkins

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 15, 2014, 02:05:33 PM
Yes I think this is very much in regard to Ruiz leaving. I think Ruiz does plenty of good work but I am not sure having him in the side helps the formation. Using Kaka is clearly meant to help with wide positions allowing Ross to take up a more central role. Either at the top or as a number 10.

Its not Ruiz is doing a bad job, you're right, but we are trying to accommodate him in the team atm. When he presumably leaves, I hope we move to a wider formation.

Rhys Lightning 63

I'm taking the same mindset to this as I am with transfer deadline day. Until I see it on the main website, I ain't believing it
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

grandad

Quote from: J.Perkins on December 15, 2014, 01:50:24 PM

Won't be competing with him IMO. Once Ruiz has left, I'm hoping to see a formation with wingers. I'd be happy with Kaca and George down both wings.

We will never play with 2 wingers. If Ruiz does leave McCormack will do the 10 Role. Woodrow , Dembele or Taggart will partner Hugo. Might play one of Kaca or Williams but not both.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Domino 1879

Announced on the Kobenhavn FC twitter feed.

Alexander Kacaniklic returnerer til Fulham. Fulham FC har valgt at gøre brug af optionen i leje aftalen og henter 082.gif 082.gif

Andy_M

Quote from: grandad on December 15, 2014, 02:14:58 PM

We will never play with 2 wingers. If Ruiz does leave McCormack will do the 10 Role. Woodrow , Dembele or Taggart will partner Hugo. Might play one of Kaca or Williams but not both.

On what basis have you come up with this? Kit consistently played 4-4-1-1 with his youth teams. He is having to play the 4-3-1-2 formation at the moment to accommodate Ruiz in to the team, as a few have already alluded to in this thread. Come January, Ruiz will leave, either sold or perhaps like we have done with Berba and Senderos in the past, cancel their contracts and let them leave to save on the wages. Wouldn't be surprised to see Kaca one side and Williams the other (again traditionally Kit has played in the youth teams with 1 out and out winger and 1 winger that cuts inside). Kaca has Championship experience having had a couple of loan spells in the Championship and at the end of the day is still a Swedish international, why wouldn't we want him back and in our side!
@got_maile

Northern Cottager

I'm happy he's coming back. Experience and width are two things we need. If he becomes consistent and gets the ball in the box then Ross and Rods will thrive.

J.Perkins

Quote from: Andy_M on December 15, 2014, 02:35:03 PM
Quote from: grandad on December 15, 2014, 02:14:58 PM

On what basis have you come up with this? Kit consistently played 4-4-1-1 with his youth teams. He is having to play the 4-3-1-2 formation at the moment to accommodate Ruiz in to the team, as a few have already alluded to in this thread. Come January, Ruiz will leave, either sold or perhaps like we have done with Berba and Senderos in the past, cancel their contracts and let them leave to save on the wages. Wouldn't be surprised to see Kaca one side and Williams the other (again traditionally Kit has played in the youth teams with 1 out and out winger and 1 winger that cuts inside). Kaca has Championship experience having had a couple of loan spells in the Championship and at the end of the day is still a Swedish international, why wouldn't we want him back and in our side!

You sir have got it spot on +1

nose

kaka will be a great asset and should never have been allowed to go. He is far more valuable to us right now than williams because he has so much more experience. I like williams and i suspect he will become the better player, but not what is needed week in week out at the moment.
kaka will chip in with goals and I think will be a class addition to a team in this division.
As to whether he is returning because ruiiz might be leaving I can't say, but whether ruiz stays or goes we still need kaka.
this is a very good thing,

Regarding formation.
I think you have to play a style that suits the players available and not get hung up on the formation in itself.
With the players we have i would like to see Ross [pushed a little further forward and try to be more like a classic 4 4 2. I would play Parker and LVC as the central pair in midfield and have kostas on the left wing and kaka on the right. clearly we need a new left back unless amore or kav ever get fit! In any event I think we need a LB that is a bit more capable than any of those, again I know kav is young but we need somebody now that is capable.

nose

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 15, 2014, 02:10:47 PM
I'm taking the same mindset to this as I am with transfer deadline day. Until I see it on the main website, I ain't believing it

You know what? I agree with you.
And that after having written above how pleased I will be to have him back. It all of course presupposes it actually happens!

St Eve

I am pleased that he will be returning

Bassey the warrior

If he can rediscover his Watford form he'll be a welcome addition. He needs a bit of positional guidance I think and needs to learn to beat his man.

MJG

I don't see any negatives in him and eventually Tunniclffe returning in January. Like two new signings.

supersimmo123

Quote from: MJG on December 15, 2014, 03:38:22 PM
I don't see any negatives in him and eventually Tunniclffe returning in January. Like two new signings.

Completely agree, these 2 will only strengthen us, for me just a winger and a RB and CB and we should be set.