watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is Kaka Koming Home or what????

Started by Fernhurst, December 16, 2014, 08:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonaldiniho 88

Regardless of previous form he gives us the option to play a different system and provide the elusive 'plan b' a lot have been calling for. Williams, lvc, Parker and kaka could be our conventional midfield four with width. There are other options; hyndman or Roberts could fit in but I'm happy he is back and good luck to him.

Travers Barney

Them monks that churn out the Green Chartreuse better pull their finger out as the bottle is nearly empty.. its only me consuming it though because I haven't heard a dicky bird.

coyw
We are the whites

epsomraver

Is this the same Alex who when played in the correct position for once by the idiot that was Jol scored two cracking goals at Swansea and hit the post to deny himself a hatrick?

MJG

Quote from: epsomraver on December 18, 2014, 09:22:02 PM
Is this the same Alex who when played in the correct position for once by the idiot that was Jol scored two cracking goals at Swansea and hit the post to deny himself a hatrick?
No its the one thats been written off at 23

epsomraver

It never ceases to amaze me that people moan about players before they have even kicked a ball in a game, I sit all over the ground and they are everywhere, first touch a bit dodgy from a player and off they start moaning :031: :031:

Travers Barney

Get it right he scored one goal at Swansea when we won three nil in a meaningless end of season game.

Hid all last season...been all bar a few games home and away he has played for Fulham....seems a nice fresh faced lad but not for me

coyw
We are the whites

epsomraver

Quote from: Travers Barney on December 18, 2014, 09:40:47 PM
Get it right he scored one goal at Swansea when we won three nil in a meaningless end of season game.

Hid all last season...been all bar a few games home and away he has played for Fulham....seems a nice fresh faced lad but not for me

coyw

, why don't you give him a chance? he played under the idiot Jol, he was constantly bullied and moaned at by berbatov which did his confidence a power of good, why not wait until we see how he performs in a different league and under a different manager

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: epsomraver on December 18, 2014, 09:57:25 PM
Quote from: Travers Barney on December 18, 2014, 09:40:47 PM

coyw

, why don't you give him a chance? he played under the idiot Jol, he was constantly bullied and moaned at by berbatov which did his confidence a power of good, why not wait until we see how he performs in a different league and under a different manager

Berbatov moaned at everybody. Murphy wasn't slow in giving someone verbal. Hodgson apparently is pretty good at it. It's part and parcel of some sports, some businesses. I didn't think he was quite the finished article, hopefully the loan spell, a new manager and a different league will be good for him.

Black, White and Fred

He was great for Watford on loan so maybe the championship will bring back his form that we saw when he returned from that loan spell
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Two Ton Ted

Scored a fantastic header in the 3-3 at Ashburton Grove.

Like so many of our players, I don't think they are good enough for the top flight but can certainly do a good job for us in Div 2, and he fits that bill.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

epsomraver

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on December 19, 2014, 11:05:28 AM

Like so many of our players, I don't think they are good enough for the top flight but can certainly do a good job for us in Div 2, and he fits that bill.

Div 2 I hope not!

MJG

Quote from: epsomraver on December 19, 2014, 11:09:14 AM

Div 2 I hope not!
In Old Money

epsomraver

Quote from: MJG on December 19, 2014, 11:16:20 AM

Div 2 I hope not!
In Old Money
092.gif 092.gif

SouthWest6

Martin Jol ruined Kaka before he even had a chance to shine. Lets hope it's not to late, and that Kit at least plays him correctly. If so, we'll have aq very good addition on our hands. On his day, defenders in the Championship won't be able to handle him.

Two Ton Ted

Quote from: MJG on December 19, 2014, 11:16:20 AM

Div 2 I hope not!
In Old Money

Indeed. I hate all this Championship malarky. There are 4 divisions and we are in the 2nd one!

cmg

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on December 19, 2014, 11:43:10 AM

Indeed. I hate all this Championship malarky. There are 4 divisions and we are in the 2nd one!

As a  092.gif myself, I have to agree with this. A minor, but consistent irritant.

Typical marketing bullsh1t. Fools nobody and serves only to confuse.
Championship of what? The second-rate.
Division One (strictly League 1, I think) = 3rd ???
It just makes historical comparison less straightforward.

MJG

Confirmed by Kit in his press conf, will be available after the Wolves game.

Two Ton Ted

Quote from: cmg on December 19, 2014, 12:57:47 PM
Quote from: Two Ton Ted on December 19, 2014, 11:43:10 AM

As a  092.gif myself, I have to agree with this. A minor, but consistent irritant.

Typical marketing bullsh1t. Fools nobody and serves only to confuse.
Championship of what? The second-rate.
Division One (strictly League 1, I think) = 3rd ???
It just makes historical comparison less straightforward.

The one that gets my goat is "premiership record". Like top flight football didn't exist before 1992

cmg

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on December 19, 2014, 01:24:52 PM

The one that gets my goat is "premiership record". Like top flight football didn't exist before 1992

"It didn't."
           R. Murdoch

cmg

Quote from: MJG on December 19, 2014, 01:08:57 PM
Confirmed by Kit in his press conf, will be available after the Wolves game.

This can only be viewed as good news. We get a young, million pound plus value, international player who is familiar with the set up and it costs us nothing.

We get the option for an alternative system, a possible plan B.

There's no down side for us really. Just some limitations - we know how good he isn't. And he may not be overjoyed if he has returned just to sit on the bench - which is altogether possible if we stick with the current set up. Although it's worth noting that he hasn't always been first choice for Copenhagen.