watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR,Sky broadband dropping out

Started by bobby01, December 18, 2014, 08:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

I have sky broadband and the Internet signal keeps dropping out. Been through the diagnostics on my sky and that can,t fix it either. Has anyone any suggestions.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

fulhamben

have you tried turning it on and off  :005:
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

on a serious note, have you tried checking with them to see if it is a known problem
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

LBNo11

...believe in better...

(sorry I couldn't resist)
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

leonffc

Just get rid of them. I had loads of issues with them, their internet and their  customer service. Every time I phoned up there were contradictions in their lies and excuses but still they wanted me to go through the hassle of their mundane and pointless checks of unplugging and moving routers etc.
I'm with BT now. Phoned them up and they sent an engineer!

bucksfulham

Mine very occasionally drops but if I go to Sky.com on my iPad it comes up with a page where it asks what type of connection I have. Click on the appropriate set up and it connects again.

PokerMatt

Had the same thing recently and amazingly fiddling with the wires at the back of the router fixed it. The problem hasn't come back since.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

RaySmith

My TalkTalk has been going off late night/ early hours and not coming back on until morning-it's just come on now-for a couple of weeks.

It must be deliberate- to do with my package-but my connection is generally good.