watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Festive greeting from TOOFIF Towers!

Started by DLTOOFIF, December 19, 2014, 04:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLTOOFIF

Please excuse the 'calling all Fulham fans' nature of this post, but I wanted to let the TOOFIF faithful know that issue 135 - generally expected to be out for tomorrow's game against Sheffield Wednesday - remains in the sidings because of health issues. Nothing too serious thankfully, but debilitating for 4-5 weeks unfortunately. The upshot is that I've overshot the Christmas printing deadlines in the same way that Gus Uhlenbeek did with his crosses. So, while it's very much on the way, Issue 135 will not be out now until the New Year. Sorry.

It does give me the chance, though, to say a rather more personal than usual 'Thank You' for your continued support with TOOFIF and to wish you a wonderful Christmas and a glorious New Year. Such sentiments may, or may not, be dependent on Fulham Football Club getting its act together in the months ahead!

Thank you.
David L.
Ed; TOOFIF

f321ffc

049:gif :beer: 082.gif :merry christmas: 049:gif :beer: 082.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Cheers David
Merry Christmas old chap

Roger the older chap
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

bog

All the best for the approaching festivities to you and your family. Get up and about soon!!!!! 092.gif :Haynes The Maestro: 049:gif

Shredhead

Thanks David. Sorry to hear you've been unwell. Happy Solstice from Brighton.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Fernhurst

Merry Christmas David.
Editor of the very best Fanzine in England

Get well soon mate
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Tonywa

:merry christmas: Cheers David.  Sorry about the illness and sorry not to have a festive TOOFIF.  Never mind the anticipation will be even keener knowing its on its way.  Take care and thanks for all our hard work over the years.  When I bought that first issue away at Aldershot who would have thought........ All the very best to you and yours.

Patrick

Quote from: Fernhurst on December 19, 2014, 06:37:34 PM
Merry Christmas David.
Editor of the very best Fanzine in England

Get well soon mate

+1....

RidgeRider

LBNo11

...hope you feel better soon, best thing is to stay indoors out of the cold and all the elements with your feet up - but you'll never do that as you are so dedicated.

Enjoy the holiday with the family David and we'll look forward to the best buy of the January sales when TOOFIF no 135 appears...

xma2  xma1
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Fulham Tup North

xma2 Hope you feel better soon fella.
Have a great Yule-tide and looking forward to seeing you back at the Cottage very soon :)
All the best for 2015.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Artful Dodger

Merry Christmas Mr TOOFIF!

Reminds me when I was at Uni in Liverpool and I dragged a mate to watch Tranmere v Fulham and I bought a copy of TOOFIF and on the way back in to Liverpool my mate says "why is it called There's only one F in Fulham?.....there's only one L in Liverpool"!!!!  fp.gif Apart from the fact he obviously couldn't spell he hadn't got the joke in the title either. He was a Liverpool fan though, I seem to remember (I am talking probably 1989-90 season!)
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

DLTOOFIF

As threatened... BUMP!

Oh and HAPPY CHRISTMAS

xma2