watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A one sentence answer to "why do you carry on supporting Fulham Fc ?"

Started by colinwhite, December 23, 2014, 12:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill taylors apprentice

You choose your team or does your team choose you, either way stick with it.

One Martin Thomas

as we once sung.....

I can't liiiiiiiiiiiiiiive, if living is without yooooooooou

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Gary

Supermitch

SG

God only knows sometimes but after 57 years I ain't going to change now

dannyboi-ffc

I promised my grandad I would always go to support the club no matter what division they are in and Fulham,  especially being at the cottage makes me feel I'm part of something special.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Artful Dodger

As a teenager, I still remember walking up the terracing at the Hammersmith End and seeing the pitch open out in front of me, the river in the back ground and I had found the club that would stay with me the rest of my life. We lost that day in the FA Cup 1st round......I should have known better!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

MisfitKid

Since I only get one sentence...

Because my friend decided to see "Cats" instead of going to a Fulham match...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

MayoDomo

Cuz I'm a sucker for loyalty and it's the first game I went to.
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

Scrumpy

One sentence?

Because I knew within 2 or 3 games that I would be a fan for life, because you stick with something or someone through good times and bad, because I hate shopping, I love football (I would honestly rather watch Fulham play and lose than not play at all), I love West London and the river Thames, I have many Fulham friends and enjoy the social side, the highs are so good that you forget the lows, it gives me a purpose in life, an escape from work, a reason to talk, a reason to sulk, a common interest with the wife, a reason to travel the Country and plan weekends away, a sense of pride, a sense of belonging and .............. FOF.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

jarv

Moved to Southfields from Glasgow when young. Loved it from the first visit back in 1960. Stuck with them ever since, well you can't change can you?
I suppose supporting the Scottish national team wasn't painful enough so added Fulham to finish the job. :merry christmas:

ron

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

kevin

I'm the 3rd generation in our family and passing it to my son and its in my blood

Twig

Rhys Lightning 63

I've devoted so much time, money, emotion and passion into it, that it would be stupid to turn back now
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Jonaldiniho 88

Fulham gives me a warmth from the pit of my belly supporting them. Its not an aggressive or confrontational feeling just a warm, all are welcome feeling that win lose or draw I smile. Helps my dad uncle and cousin before me love them and cousin after me loves theme but as said before I would rather lose with fulham than win with someone else.

Thanks Dad  082.gif.
[/quote]

absent cottager

It can't be put into words, I can't turn off this infatuation, even on the other side of the world. I even sort of tried stopping for a while but it's like a itch inside the head that won't go away....

Logicalman

Too long in the tooth and too long supporting the best team in the world to stop now.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.