watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why was my topic removed?????

Started by blingo, December 21, 2014, 08:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthWest6

Surely a PM to the Mods would have been a better way to address this, rather than brining it to the attention of the whole forum? (unless that was your intentions)

Burt

Let's thry and keep this thread going until Xmas 2017...  :dft011:

Berserker

I think I'll go and put my tumble dryer on
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

sunburywhite

Quote from: Berserker on December 21, 2014, 09:09:14 PM
I think I'll go and put my tumble dryer on
If you put your tumble dryer on the train to Leeds you could have bought the ticket for £20
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

RidgeRider

Blingo, Burt is probably right. Only a Mod or the original poster can delete a thread. So, seems like this one might have been deleted on accident by either yourself or one of the Mods.

RidgeRider

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 21, 2014, 09:33:48 PM
I still think the Butler did it.

With all the evidence, it was clearly Mr. Peabody, in the cellar, with a spanner.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: RidgeRider on December 21, 2014, 09:57:13 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 21, 2014, 09:33:48 PM
I still think the Butler did it.

With all the evidence, it was clearly Mr. Peabody, in the cellar, with a spanner.

Lol brilliant you two! I've never played cluedo before but that really chuckled me.

It definitely has Mr P's name written all over it. We should check for finger prints. I knew all those jokes was just a cover up.

Where's the annoying murder she wrote woman when you need her?

Any volunteers to head this investigation?  I vote roger
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

HatterDon

I had a topic removed once. It hurt like hell, but I was able to play the piano again within three months.

Wait, is this the "Let's help Blingo have the longest thread of 2014" page?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Peabody

T'were'nt me guv'nor, onest it were'nt . Blimey, I've been dun up like a kipper. Just cos I wear a stripped jumper (or should I say a big girls blouse) and a mask don't make me a villain.

Peabody

The mystery of the missing thread, that is something I could cotton onto. Do you think the answer lies in Kiplins 'Just Sew Stories'?

MJG

Because for once instead of merging a topic they wanted to split it in two?

blingo

I feel quite let down that not even the Mods killed the topic. Perhaps it was the Squirrel that was providing the nuts? Or Light head commenting lol.
Loving the idea of making the thread last until 2017. Could this thread be the next "Horses dying in the mud"?

Could this reach 10,000 by Jan! 2015?

Peabody

I dunno why I have been accused, just because I have red hands, this is out and out red handed discrimination.

blingo

bog

blingo

Depends on how much you are willing to pay Mr B. ;)

Peabody

I think you should be looking in the direction of a well known poster with the initials of TG. He didn't rate Tony Macedo you know.

blingo

But what does he know about football? He is an expert on duelling though :) In, twist, ouuuuuttttt.

TonyGilroy

Quote from: Peabody on December 22, 2014, 08:15:21 AM
I think you should be looking in the direction of a well known poster with the initials of TG. He didn't rate Tony Macedo you know.

Did I say something I shouldn't? I don't remember. Remind me and the Mods can close this thread down.

I try to keep my posts somewhere between irritating and offensive - I hope I haven't crossed the line. Perhaps I added a dash of sarcasm.

Berserker

Quote from: blingo on December 22, 2014, 08:21:03 AM
But what does he know about football? He is an expert on duelling though :) In, twist, ouuuuuttttt.
Depends on the type of blade
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.