https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why was my topic removed?????

Started by blingo, December 21, 2014, 08:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Quote from: TonyGilroy on December 22, 2014, 08:25:37 AM
Quote from: Peabody on December 22, 2014, 08:15:21 AM
I think you should be looking in the direction of a well known poster with the initials of TG. He didn't rate Tony Macedo you know.

Did I say something I shouldn't? I don't remember. Remind me and the Mods can close this thread down.

I try to keep my posts somewhere between irritating and offensive - I hope I haven't crossed the line. Perhaps I added a dash of sarcasm.

Don't worry, my lips are sealed

blingo

I think you should be looking in the direction of a well known poster with the initials of TG. He didn't rate Tony Macedo you know.

Did I say something I shouldn't? I don't remember. Remind me and the Mods can close this thread down.

I try to keep my posts somewhere between irritating and offensive - I hope I haven't crossed the line. Perhaps I added a dash of sarcasm.

You should have been closed down years ago lol lol lol

blingo

Quote from: Berserker on December 22, 2014, 08:27:46 AM
Quote from: blingo on December 22, 2014, 08:21:03 AM
But what does he know about football? He is an expert on duelling though :) In, twist, ouuuuuttttt.
Depends on the type of blade

Touch of the Mata Hari in there somewhere Mrs B ;)

Logicalman

Maybe it was the irony of it all  :023:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Logicalman

Quote from: Peabody on December 22, 2014, 12:47:19 AM
T'were'nt me guv'nor, onest it were'nt . Blimey, I've been dun up like a kipper. Just cos I wear a stripped jumper (or should I say a big girls blouse) and a mask don't make me a villain.

Aren't you Bill Posters. He is always guilty. I see it everywhere "Bill Posters will be prosecuted" and even in the Army "Shoot at Will".
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Peabody

All of those years ago, when I was a kid, I always wanted to know who Bill Posters was, along with Bill Stickers

Logicalman

Quote from: Peabody on December 22, 2014, 12:05:15 PM
All of those years ago, when I was a kid, I always wanted to know who Bill Posters was, along with Bill Stickers

.. and it was you, all along!

So, why did you take Blingo's Topic? Was it tasty and will you give it back?

The Equalizer

Quote from: Peabody on December 22, 2014, 12:05:15 PM

How do you turn a duck into a soul singer?

Put it in the oven until it's Bill Withers...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Peabody

I feel like Henry Fonda in the Wrong Man. However, I have new evidence, I prefer a twirl to a topic

Logicalman

Quote from: Peabody on December 22, 2014, 12:53:54 PM
I feel like Henry Fonda in the Wrong Man. However, I have new evidence, I prefer a twirl to a topic

That defence is as good as a chocolate fireguard, you won't squirrel out of this one, we'd have to be nuts to fall for that.   :Get Coat gif:

Soon it will be time for ...............  wait for it ............ TSI (da dada da daaaaa)

Delboy

Was it a hot topic (Madras), a very hot topic (Vindaloo), a locked topic (cough sweet) or a sticky topic (I'm not going there).

blingo

What a bunch of smarties you lot are lol.

epsomraver

Quote from: Peabody on December 22, 2014, 01:21:09 AM
The mystery of the missing thread, that is something I could cotton onto. Do you think the answer lies in Kiplins 'Just Sew Stories'?

kiplin, he makes exceedingly good cakes as well

Peabody

Quote from: epsomraver on December 22, 2014, 06:45:05 PM
The mystery of the missing thread, that is something I could cotton onto. Do you think the answer lies in Kiplins 'Just Sew Stories'?

you do realise that I am being hung out to dry don't you? I am accused of nicking Blingo's topic and all you can do is go on about bloody cakes. I am innocent I tell you. If I go down for this, I'll take you all with me.

epsomraver

Quote from: Peabody on December 22, 2014, 07:10:46 PM

you do realise that I am being hung out to dry don't you? I am accused of nicking Blingo's topic and all you can do is go on about bloody cakes. I am innocent I tell you. If I go down for this, I'll take you all with me.

I'll defend you Bill, piece of cake!

epsomraver

Quote from: epsomraver on December 22, 2014, 07:22:56 PM
Quote from: Peabody on December 22, 2014, 07:10:46 PM

I'll defend you Bill, piece of cake!

Hung out to dry? does that mean "you Bake well Bill?

Peabody

Come ER, you must know what it's like to be hung out to dry.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I think it may have been my posting about Ruiz being on drugs and at lasting having something he could attempt to tackle.
Maybe not
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES