watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So far in December

Started by H4usuallysitting, December 21, 2014, 10:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

we have managed to get 6 points from 3 games, scored 5 goals and conceded 5 goals - and are now currently 13th with 28 points......this Friday 26th December we play the top of the league......Bournemouth have not lost at home since 16th September (losing 1 - 3 too Leeds), but they have conceded 15 goals at home (strangely, they have scored more (28) and conceded (10) less away from home) and scored 22 at home......After Bournemouth Fulham are the highest scoring away team in the league, and Fulham top the goals conceded (27) by some margin.......on paper we should get demolished by this team (even the bookies have us at 4/1 the win)......but, and it is a big but - after listening and reading the reports from the players after yesterday's game they were mentioning the Watford game - and I think they were very hurt by the result.....we have sold out our allocation and boy will we be making some noise, and possibly the Cherries might think they can just turn up and roll us over.....so what do we think - me I'm going for a 2-3 win to Fulham.....COYW & MERRY CHRISTMAS

dannyboi-ffc

It's got goals written all over it so it'll probably be a boring 0-0 draw. I actually think it will be a draw and id be delighted with that.  4 points from the next two would be brilliant
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

MasterHaynes

If we can manage the draw and more importantly a win against Brighton that should put us clear of the relegation scrap for the remainder of the season. We can then relax and play the football we want to and see where that takes us.

blingo