watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sorry for the man at the turnstile

Started by NorfolkJim, December 31, 2014, 07:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorfolkJim

Although I don't agree with the attempt to cheat the club - I had to feel sorry for the man in front of me at the turnstile, or perhaps more appropriately the junior member who had loaned(?) him his ST. To watch a clearly mid 30's bloke claiming to be 15 is sad enough but to then have the ST confiscated and (Maybe) miss the match

For THAT performance

Well, I had to feel sorry for the people involved - it clearly wasn't worth it :Happy New Year:

Berserker

He was probably lucky to miss the match and cuddle up somewhere warm for a cuppa tea. I will be really careful not to loan my season ticket to a man in future, well unless they feel like turning up in a skirt with no beard
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

robert

Living in Russia I rarely get to see them.The last time was a 2-0 win to Stoke.Great day,great memory.However,the only bad thing was the nasty manner of the people working at the ticket office on the day of the match.Very impolite I felt.Most will have gone now.Any other supporters ever have problems with staff?

Lighthouse

Quote from: Berserker on December 31, 2014, 08:47:28 AM
He was probably lucky to miss the match and cuddle up somewhere warm for a cuppa tea. I will be really careful not to loan my season ticket to a man in future, well unless they feel like turning up in a skirt with no beard

None of my skirts have a beard young lady. Still even with my pink chiffon ball gown I am not sure I would fool anybody.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on December 31, 2014, 08:47:28 AM

He was indeed very lucky to miss this one.
I went to considerable effort on Monday night I will have you know and my behaviour was exceptional. What with the cold wind and some chaffing I can hardly sit down today so that's the last time I wear stretched nylon.

Fear not the card reader only shows adult, junior or concession so your secret is safe ...................... ish.

Berserker

Yes I suppose the guy's on the gate don't actually look at the cards. Next time wear 100 denier tights and boots with your skirt, much warmer and comfortable
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

snarks

I have upgraded a junior st to allow an adult to go to a match, the club didn't mind at all and as the junior st was a male and the user female there was no issue, strange why they didn't upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk