News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FA Cup draw - away to Sunderland (if we beat Wolves!)

Started by Mince n Tatties, January 05, 2015, 07:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Mince n Tatties

Sunderland Away...Nice long trip then.

horse1031

black cats...

could have been worse

could have been better...

PokerMatt

Wolverhampton to Sunderland isn't all that bad.

:hook:
Follow me: @mattdjourno

The Swan

If we win the replay we are away to Sunderland
The Swan

PaulJ123

Peabody

Brings back memories of 1st Div Sunderland v 2nd Div Fiulham. We had just signed two Irish lads. One was Thurlogh O'Connor, the other Ivan Murry. Thurlogh scored two and u fancied Fulham ran out 4-1 winners.

Chesh

Both winnable games if you ask me.

We'll be the underdog in both, and neither team are on fire exactly.

No harm in hoping for a cup run - shame how a lot of our fans are quick to write us off before the replay.

COYWs!

:clap_hands:
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Peabody on January 05, 2015, 07:49:13 PM

Brings back memories of 1st Div Sunderland v 2nd Div Fiulham. We had just signed two Irish lads. One was Thurlogh O'Connor, the other Ivan Murry. Thurlogh scored two and u fancied Fulham ran out 4-1 winners.

4-1 would be nice again.. 049:gif

Berserker

When we that be as I fo a trip to the inlaws
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

f321ffc

Your memory is letting you down there Mr P it was Brendan Mullan who scored the 2 at Sunderland, i have trouble remembering what i did yesterday  but can still remember most things from 40 odd years ago.  092.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Toby Ward-Smith

Weekend of 24th and 25th of January

malc

Do we want to win the replay? Just asking......

Chesh

Quote from: malc on January 05, 2015, 08:11:16 PM

Course we bloody do! What's the point of being a 2nd tier club in England if you don't want to go as far as possible in the FA Cup.

It's hardly going to be a detriment to our league placing, based on the up and down results so far.

Made in Hammersmith (1968)

malc

Like I said-just asking. Interested in people's opinions on this that's all. I'd love a good cup run but not at the expense of relegation which is still a possibility in my opinion.

watfordwhite

Chelsea v Milwall. Think I will stay out of west London that day.... 093.gif

gerrys

No way........I have a flight booked to come over to see the HOME match at Craven Cottage for 24th January....

Toby Ward-Smith

Quote from: gerrys on January 05, 2015, 08:40:16 PM
No way........I have a flight booked to come over to see the HOME match at Craven Cottage for 24th January....

We will have a match whatever; either the FA cup game at Sunderland or the home league game v Nottingham forest

Peabody

084.gif
Quote from: f321ffc on January 05, 2015, 08:03:19 PM

Your memory is letting you down there Mr P it was Brendan Mullan who scored the 2 at Sunderland, i have trouble remembering what i did yesterday  but can still remember most things from 40 odd years ago. 

Yeah your right, were did I get Thurlogh from? It was still a good win though.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Toby Ward-Smith on January 05, 2015, 08:55:44 PM
Quote from: gerrys on January 05, 2015, 08:40:16 PM

We will have a match whatever; either the FA cup game at Sunderland or the home league game v Nottingham forest

I think he's referring to wanting to be at the Cottage rather than a long trip to Sunderland as well!