watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army

Started by bog, January 07, 2015, 09:30:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

One thing that the third round of the FA Cup has shown, Liverpoo, for all their mighty millions spent, are crumbling. No goalkeeper, poor defence, midfield weak and up front missing Suarez and Sturride. No team spirit. No wonder Gerrard has had enough.

092.gif   

cmg

Quote from: bog on January 07, 2015, 09:30:02 AM
One thing that the third round of the FA Cup has shown, Liverpoo, for all their mighty millions spent, are crumbling. No goalkeeper, poor defence, midfield weak and up front missing Suarez and Sturride. No team spirit. No wonder Gerrard has had enough.

092.gif   

So you think they should be looking for an injection of young talent?

Perhaps this is one you should keep under your cap, Cap.

JHaynes Paperboy

092.gif   

What they need is an older, more experienced manager to bring a bit of stability to the club,someone like we had, Roy Hodgson??

LBNo11

Quote from: JHaynes Paperboy on January 07, 2015, 03:48:28 PM

092.gif   

What they need is an older, more experienced manager to bring a bit of stability to the club,someone like we had, Roy Hodgson??

...I said at the time that Mr Hodgson left his faithful wife for the red headed floozy it would all end in tears, because the Liddlepool fans wouldn't have the patience for his steady, almost ponderous style of building a team. Also, am I wrong in thinking that is was Mr Hodgson who brought 'Gnasher Suarez' to the Merseyside club..? 
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

SG

The front two last season were unplayable and got them to second in the league. Without them this season they are ordinary as demonstrated by their current position

bog

Les I think it was King Kenny who bought the dentist to Scouseland. Can you imagine if Jol, having been his manager at Ajax, has bought Suarez to us? Just for one season and we would have sold him on for a massive profit. I can dream cant I?
   As for Liverpoo they are in big bother. American owners do not like to splash out millions and then struggle.  :005:

092.gif