watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rodallega possibly to Sunderland

Started by Berserker, January 10, 2015, 08:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Apparently told Columbian radio his agent has been contacted by Sunderland. Suprised as I don't think he has enough quslity but could explain why he has suddenly gone off the boil for us. Source Viva la Fulham tweet
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Lighthouse

If he does go we really will be in the Machem mess.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ScalleysDad

Not so sure he will be that missed on the pitch. We do not play to his strength these days, actually I have forgotten what that was but it was something to do with in front of goal with time, and Woodrow has looked more the complete forward. Sunderland must be pretty desperate.
I hope Rodders smacks in a hat trick next week against Reading but I don't see him scoring without us being at our very best.

PokerMatt

Thought he was starting to show his class a couple of months ago, but it's not like he's a standout performer in this league.

While I wouldn't be too bothered if we lost him (although we don't have a striker to replace him) I would be concerned about Poyet's state of mind if he thinks he'll do a job in the PL.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

GrahamG

He's not good enough for us and never has been. For some reason a lot of Fulham fans make allowances for him that they wouldn't make for others. Probably the same fans who thought that Kit was the right man to be our manager. Definitely not going to do much for Sunderland but maybe he might get slightly better service.

westcliff white

they are getting rid of Altidore apparently so probably wanting to replace one miss hit premier league striker with another
Every day is a Fulham day

Mince n Tatties

Apparently Straight swap for Danny Graham.... :hook:

fulhamben

i like hugo, think we have treated him quite badly since we signed him. in the same window he joined we went out and got berba to instantly relegate him to the bench if memory serves. then every time he got a chance, he got some goals then got dropped again. but that said, ive always stated that if he isnt scoring then he offers absolutely nothing else on the pitch. so if hugo wants to stay, then i think he deserves to. but if he fancies another shot at the top, then good luck to him
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

PaulJ123

If this means Mccormack will be allowed to play up front, then i'll drive him to sunderland.

If we finally change to a formation that suits our players (not 442 or narrow diamond), we have plenty of strikers for 1 spot (Mccormack, Woodrow, Dembele, Messi Smith)

westcliff white

Quote from: fulhamben on January 10, 2015, 09:20:47 PM
i like hugo, think we have treated him quite badly since we signed him. in the same window he joined we went out and got berba to instantly relegate him to the bench if memory serves. then every time he got a chance, he got some goals then got dropped again. but that said, ive always stated that if he isnt scoring then he offers absolutely nothing else on the pitch. so if hugo wants to stay, then i think he deserves to. but if he fancies another shot at the top, then good luck to him
I am not saying he isn't OK in the Champ, but he isnt Prem standard, hence my comparison to Altidore (who also may be OK in the Champ)

fulhamben

Quote from: PaulJ123 on January 10, 2015, 09:21:13 PM
If this means Mccormack will be allowed to play up front, then i'll drive him to sunderland.

If we finally change to a formation that suits our players (not 442 or narrow diamond), we have plenty of strikers for 1 spot (Mccormack, Woodrow, Dembele, Messi Smith)
really? what makes you think ross would be a good lone striker

Humbled

Also a Huge fan. Never been used correctly in my opinion. Links very well with Rose and LVC.
Many on here seem to prefer a nice touch with little else rather than a hard working eratic style that has played a part in more than half our goals.

westcliff white

Quote from: Humbled on January 10, 2015, 09:25:37 PM
Also a Huge fan. Never been used correctly in my opinion. Links very well with Rose and LVC.
Many on here seem to prefer a nice touch with little else rather than a hard working eratic style that has played a part in more than half our goals.
I prefer someone who can score regularly, Hugo has gone over 450 minutes without a goal i believe, we simply cannot afford that.

Holders

If the offer comes in I think the club'll let him go to redeploy his large wages. 
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

westcliff white

Quote from: fulhamben on January 10, 2015, 09:25:13 PM

Ross needs to play through the middle more so we can get the best from him in my opinion, however i think he works best with a support man next to him

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on January 10, 2015, 09:40:56 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 10, 2015, 09:25:13 PM

Ross needs to play through the middle more so we can get the best from him in my opinion, however i think he works best with a support man next to him
yes i agree with that

hovewhite

He gotta a big wage every week according to everything I've read so would make sense to sell him,also he seems to have gone off there boil all of a sudden.

VicHalomsLovechild

We'll the concensus seems to be "we won't lose sleep, if he goes." Let's just hope Sunderland don't read this. Let's start another thread. "Oh no we can't lose Hugo (it will break Sarah's heart) he's a God ( and worth a few million)."

leonffc

If Sunderland are that that delusional then I'd try and get Fletcher or Wickham as part of the deal.
If not, take the money and play McCormack up top. I've a hunch he might do ok as a forward.

Artful Dodger

Quote from: westcliff white on January 10, 2015, 09:39:56 PM
Quote from: Humbled on January 10, 2015, 09:25:37 PM
I prefer someone who can score regularly, Hugo has gone over 450 minutes without a goal i believe, we simply cannot afford that.
So have all our other players.....so whose fault is that??
Faber est suae quisque fortunae