Joshua Passley
Thomas Eisfeld
Dean O'Halloran
Ange-Freddy Plumain
Chris David
Alex Kacaniklic
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Rhys Lightning 63

Thus meaning guys like Eisfeld and David won't be featuring against Wolves tomorrow
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

MasterHaynes

Rodak is out on loan in the conference so will be Norman or Kiraly. Good to see Deano back fit again. If it lists Rodak not sure how accurate it is and how close to the actual team. No Tom Richards might mean I get my wish with him included in the squad for Wolves, hopefully will get game time.

@jolslover

STH H3

filham

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on January 12, 2015, 06:07:04 PM
Thus meaning guys like Eisfeld and David won't be featuring against Wolves tomorrow
We have a crisis in attack (no goals in four games) and surely tomorrow night presents an ideal opportunity to give David a run out.

cmg

Rodak obviously moonlighting.

Moans when David isn't picked. Moans when he is. Triffic.

MasterHaynes

Quote from: @jolslover on January 12, 2015, 06:20:51 PM
Richards was bench
:Get Coat gif:
Just noticed looking at the team sheet, I have a consolation prize,as it looks like we are palying passeley in the centre of defence which is which I believe is his best position as he reads the game so well with lightening pace and comfortable with the ball.

Very Puzzled how Rodak can play when he played for Farnborugh in the cup on saturday?

MasterHaynes

Blow me, 2-0 down already after just 15 mins

J.Perkins

David played a sublime ball apparently. We should start thinking about integrating him into the starting line up, especially with Ruiz likely off, and Kits idea of narrow football not probably changing.

FPT

Buffonge and Adeniran? Both 15 aren't they? Excellent prospects they must be, heard good things, haven't seen the U-18s this year with me being in Bournemouth.

Zu-Meister

Quote from: J.Perkins on January 12, 2015, 07:27:23 PM
David played a sublime ball apparently. We should start thinking about integrating him into the starting line up, especially with Ruiz likely off, and Kits idea of narrow football not probably changing.
Chris David is a genius passer of the ball. I am so so baffled as to how doesnt see David is exactly what we need in the final third, making that pass, or taking that shot. Kit is clueless. Another plus for David is the way him and Mccormack combine when they play together, really good to watch. Two quality players understanding each others game. Kit must be blind.

davew

Quote from: Zu-Meister on January 12, 2015, 09:10:17 PM
Quote from: J.Perkins on January 12, 2015, 07:27:23 PM
Chris David is a genius passer of the ball. I am so so baffled as to how doesnt see David is exactly what we need in the final third, making that pass, or taking that shot. Kit is clueless. Another plus for David is the way him and Mccormack combine when they play together, really good to watch. Two quality players understanding each others game. Kit must be blind.
Agree with that, perhaps 1 day soon, Sarah will ask him why David hasn't been a regular member of the squad this season and there are plenty more questions that she should ask him.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

What was the final score this evening, no update on the website yet?

epsomraver

Now on there lost 1-2 hit the post and alex missed a good chance

davew

Cheers, he won't be playing tomorrow then, shame!!

Zu-Meister

But the Whites hauled themselves back into the contest on 21 minutes against the run of play. Chris David delivered a sweet through ball for Plumain who raced in on goal before planting a confident finish beyond Britt.

Ten minutes after the restart, Alexander Kačaniklić – who took another step towards full match fitness with his inclusion – collected David's pass but spooned the ball over the crossbar from 10 yards.

davew

Shouldn't these 2 have been considered for tomorrows game instead of playing tonight, or have we written off an F A Cup run as well?

Ronnief

Having watched the match tonight, without doubt David can certainly pass the ball but there were times when he held onto the ball too long and lost possession. Kacaniclic played midfield and was largely annonimous throughout the game. Rodak was in goal and he hardly kicked the ball long all match.  The passing from goalkeeper to defenders at times was very risky and I was suprised Southampton didn't take advantage on occasions. Both Southampton goals were scored early on from corners and both goals were scored by their tall defenders. Our team looked midgets in comparison.  Plumain took his goal well and had a few more chances as well. All in all a draw would not have been a bad result but for some waywood shooting and one shot hitting the post.  Passley did OK but I would not like to see him as a center half. Eisfield played OK but would have to impress me more before he gets into the first team.

Roberty

Quote from: davew on January 12, 2015, 09:57:05 PM
Shouldn't these 2 have been considered for tomorrows game instead of playing tonight, or have we written off an F A Cup run as well?

No conspiracy - Alexander Kačaniklić - is not qualified to play in this round because he did not rejoin from loan by the cut off date
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy