watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sparky Out Of The Running As Shortlist Drops From 20 To 3

Started by White Noise, July 08, 2010, 04:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

With Rumpo's recommendation Sparky out of the running, I will throw my weight behind an outsider, Bilic, he would be fantastic for us and he is the man I want to be manager now!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on July 08, 2010, 11:09:18 PM
With Rumpo's recommendation Sparky out of the running, I will throw my weight behind an outsider, Bilic, he would be fantastic for us and he is the man I want to be manager now!
I wouldn't mind him, but it wouldn't rock my boat either. I'd rather Ron Chopper Harris and Kerry Dixon than Sven.

ron

I wonder what powers of either light  :sir_roy:...or even darkness  :037: we can invoke to stop Sven being chosen and turning up like a bad penny?  :001:

And worse...how do we easily put those thoughts away and support him if and when he does..?  :013:

finnster01

Quote from: ron on July 09, 2010, 11:52:52 AM
I wonder what powers of either light  :sir_roy:...or even darkness  :037: we can invoke to stop Sven being chosen and turning up like a bad penny?  :001:

And worse...how do we easily put those thoughts away and support him if and when he does..?  :013:
I have no answers, Mr Ron. Unfortunately.

And my head just exploded in the process digesting your questions.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

McBridefan1

the main reason it is good to pick up Sven is his well known name... for good or bad it might keep the talent we have from leaving and actually put us in the running to pick up a few, much needed, summer signings. He probably won't stay for more than a year or two, as he will con some African country into making him their national team manager just before the world cup in Brazil, but that gives Mo time to search for a long term replacement.