watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The FOF Transfer Deadline Day Thread

Started by Admin, February 02, 2015, 10:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby Ward-Smith

Wright-Phillips rumour possibly appearing?

westcliff white

Lingaard yes, Wrifgt Phillips 6 years ago yes but now not so sure. Neither going to happen so not an issue really
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: Toby Ward-Smith on February 02, 2015, 10:21:14 PM
Wright-Phillips rumour possibly appearing?
lets hope not. if pat doesnt play because of his size, then what will happen to shaun.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Mince n Tatties

Wright Philips to Brighton on loan I believe.

just_another_day

this zaha interview on SSN is hard to watch lol

Jonaldiniho 88

Not been on the board for a couple days. No rumours really on the radio. Are we all resigned to no one else comming in or is there hope still?

davew

Bit like Robert Maxwell, we have missed the boat!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on February 02, 2015, 10:43:39 PM
Not been on the board for a couple days. No rumours really on the radio. Are we all resigned to no one else comming in or is there hope still?
Yes and no!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

TWFL

James Lippett ‏@JamLipp78  12m12 minutes ago
Deals done today with @WorldinMotion_ players at: Spurs, Palace, Fulham, Millwall, Bristol City, Sheffield Utd, Peterbrough, Motherwell...

Matt Smith ‏@MJ_Smithy  11m11 minutes ago
@JamLipp78 @WorldinMotion_ what at Fulham Jamie???

James Lippett ‏@JamLipp78  10m10 minutes ago
@MJ_Smithy @WorldinMotion_ should be announced within the next hour or so..

Looks like we're not done. Akpom?

TWFL

I should add that the Lippett guy is meant to be a licensed FA Agent. Something to cling onto I guess.

fulhamben

Quote from: TWFL on February 02, 2015, 10:45:47 PM
James Lippett ‏@JamLipp78  12m12 minutes ago
Deals done today with @WorldinMotion_ players at: Spurs, Palace, Fulham, Millwall, Bristol City, Sheffield Utd, Peterbrough, Motherwell...

Matt Smith ‏@MJ_Smithy  11m11 minutes ago
@JamLipp78 @WorldinMotion_ what at Fulham Jamie???

James Lippett ‏@JamLipp78  10m10 minutes ago
@MJ_Smithy @WorldinMotion_ should be announced within the next hour or so..

Looks like we're not done. Akpom?
theres always time to weaken furthur yay

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: just_another_day on February 02, 2015, 10:41:55 PM

He was hard work, how hard is it to say "i'm delighted to be back, it feels like home here and i'm looking forward to getting more game time and helping Palace to finish as high up the table as possible"

He's obviously shy but at one point I thought he'd forgotten he played for man utd at all because of his reaction to the question
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Toby Ward-Smith

Interesting, lets hope its not a departure apart from the inevitable Ruiz departure, or Fazlic, Chihi, Voser or Zverotic

TWFL

http://www.worldinmotion.com/players.html

A list of his company's players. Freddy Plumain is one of them so reckon it's just him on the way out.

Classic94

We don't need strikers. McCormack, Rodallega, Woodrow, Dembele, Taggart and Smith (when his loan expires) is plenty. An attacking midfielder however...

Jonaldiniho 88

Oh dear. Seems we have weakened the squad with the unconfirmed departure of Ruiz. If money is that tight and  no one was available it was the right thing to do. I just fear a bottom half finish and a average end to this season will not help us convince quality here in the summer. All that would would be money and if that's no object why get rid of Ruiz when we clearly get better results with him playing. Oh well. Let's hope the undeniably talented kids get more game time and we finish this season strong.

fulhamben

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 02, 2015, 10:47:29 PM
Quote from: just_another_day on February 02, 2015, 10:41:55 PM

He was hard work, how hard is it to say "i'm delighted to be back, it feels like home here and i'm looking forward to getting more game time and helping Palace to finish as high up the table as possible"

He's obviously shy but at one point I thought he'd forgotten he played for man utd at all because of his reaction to the question
he isnt shy. after playing for everyone of englands youth teams, he finally got a friendly with the big boys. in the interview afterwards he came out and said he still wasnt sure if he wanted to play for england or ivory coast. bandit maybe but not shy

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Classic94 on February 02, 2015, 10:49:44 PM
We don't need strikers. McCormack, Rodallega, Woodrow, Dembele, Taggart and Smith (when his loan expires) is plenty. An attacking midfielder however...

Smith isn't here, taggart i'm not holding my breathe on, dembele isn't ready and hugo is useless when he goes through a dry spell (and the dry spells occur far more than the goal rush). I'm happy with Woodrow and McCormack but im afraid we have a case of the good old myth that is 'quantity over quality' and that never works, it just papers over cracks.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging