watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The FOF Transfer Deadline Day Thread

Started by Admin, February 02, 2015, 10:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Going to be a long day in regards to any late business that FFC may do. It's been a particularly quiet window so far, but we always seem to pull something out the hat. Any late news, rumours, Tweets, or info from other websites, please post here for all to see.

westcliff white

from Sky SPorts transfer fee dontheir website at 10:41

BREAKING NEWS

Burnley have made a £3m bid for West Brom midfielder Graham Dorrans. The offer has yet to be accepted or rejected and the clubs are in talks. There is also a unnamed Championship club interested in his signature.

Championship club us ? who knows
Every day is a Fulham day

TWFL

Gabriel Dupuy ‏@gabriel62007414  22h22 hours ago
Wylan Cyprien from Lens has been linked with Fulham #FFC

Not a reliable source but it was also tweeted on a French news site earlier, just can't seem to find it. Should also add that Standard Liege are interested/favourites to sign him.

westcliff white

Quote from: TWFL on February 02, 2015, 10:53:46 AM
Gabriel Dupuy ‏@gabriel62007414  22h22 hours ago

Not a reliable source but it was also tweeted on a French news site earlier, just can't seem to find it. Should also add that Standard Liege are interested/favourites to sign him.
This was mentioned on the other thread as well, seems to have stemed from what Ic an see. Only place i have seen it is on transferrumours.co.uk form a guy called Billybob

TWFL

Quote from: westcliff white on February 02, 2015, 11:02:34 AM

This was mentioned on the other thread as well, seems to have stemed from what Ic an see. Only place i have seen it is on transferrumours.co.uk form a guy called Billybob
So a load of tosh. That Billybob guy just makes it up.

westcliff white

Quote from: TWFL on February 02, 2015, 11:15:40 AM

Which is why I didnt pay any attention to it.

Admin

Depends, he's also got a couple spot on as well.

westcliff white

He may get some right but his hit rate isnt good all in all. In the last week he has had us signing Delli Alli from MK dons who is not off to spurs, Chris Baird, Sidwell, Dorrans and some winger from Poland

BalDrick

Quote from: Admin on February 02, 2015, 11:29:29 AM

Depends, he's also got a couple spot on as well.
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day!
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Admin

Quote from: westcliff white on February 02, 2015, 11:30:54 AM
He may get some right but his hit rate isnt good all in all. In the last week he has had us signing Delli Alli from MK dons who is not off to spurs, Chris Baird, Sidwell, Dorrans and some winger from Poland

What I meant was, in a pack, usually one is right, so let's wait and see. Oh the joys of the transfer window!!

westcliff white

Admin

Eisfield on the Bundesliga transfer list.

westcliff white

I believe in germany that they have to list who may be coming in or out, who has listed him?

Craven Mad

One off the list - Huth's gone to Leicester.

fulham traveller

At. Least his window we have no expectations, we know we will buy no one, unless we can pay them £200 pound a week

westcliff white

Apparently Norwich are the championship club interested in Dorrans (as per sky sports website live transfer update at 12:42)

PaulJ123

Surely we're after someone if Ruiz, David and Eisfeld have all gone????!  :022:

Admin

Quote from: PaulJ123 on February 02, 2015, 12:52:36 PM

Either that, or we're clearing the decks ready for next summer. Bit risky, as I feel we still need one or two players to steady the ship this season.

Bassey the warrior

Absolutely. It would be criminal to just play Ross there. Waste of his talent banging the goals in.

BalDrick

Quote from: Admin on February 02, 2015, 12:56:59 PM

Either that, or we're clearing the decks ready for next summer. Bit risky, as I feel we still need one or two players to steady the ship this season.
Clearing the decks maybe, but not for next summer - merely to cut costs as much as possible. Whatever it takes my arse...
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town