more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Redknapp Resigns.

Started by shnlwswlkr, February 03, 2015, 02:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

I'd take arry right now. I bet he wouldn't play Ross in midfield
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

BestOfBrede

We are all upset Ben, but blimey.....
Shaky the robber at Fulham?
Nooooooooooooooooo

fulhamben

Quote from: BestOfBrede on February 03, 2015, 09:52:10 PM
Nooooooooooooooooo
robber or not, he is a better manager than kit is (at present)

davew

Quote from: fulhamben on February 03, 2015, 09:49:30 PM
I am with you Ben on this 1, no leg op required, legless in about another hour, nite m8!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Logicalman

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 03, 2015, 04:02:10 PM
Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on February 03, 2015, 03:57:33 PM
He can't do it because of a KNEE OPERATION?!?!?! I fail to see how that effects a managers job

Funny how there was no mention of that yesterday. Time for him to retire now. I'm sick of his face being everywhere.

I pick up the paper and there he is
I turn on sky sports news and there he is
I sit through the adverts and on comes the 666.com betting advert and what do ya know THERE HE IS!!!!

I think football needs a break from twitchy, or at least I do

You must really hate Mrs 'Arry then!! Fancy pawning him off on her - permanently  :005:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

fulhamben

Quote from: davew on February 03, 2015, 09:54:26 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on February 03, 2015, 09:49:30 PM
I am with you Ben on this 1, no leg op required, legless in about another hour, nite m8!
lol, take care

Logicalman

Quote from: fulhamben on February 03, 2015, 09:54:23 PM
Nooooooooooooooooo

No he isn't!!

If Arry had been here we would have been playing a bunch of over-the-hill pricy dills tonight that he'd bought in the recent window, and we would have certainly been for the drop as well as FFP rule violations.

The guy is a complete liability, has been almost all his career, you would rather we end up like Pompey just cos you don't want Kit here? Is that the level of hatred you have for the man?
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

fulhamben

Quote from: Logicalman on February 03, 2015, 09:57:04 PM
Nooooooooooooooooo

No he isn't!!

If Arry had been here we would have been playing a bunch of over-the-hill pricy dills tonight that he'd bought in the recent window, and we would have certainly been for the drop as well as FFP rule violations.

The guy is a complete liability, has been almost all his career, you would rather we end up like Pompey just cos you don't want Kit here? Is that the level of hatred you have for the man?
really? How many times has he managed in the championship, and how many times has he been relegated and promoted from it?

Logicalman

Quote from: fulhamben on February 03, 2015, 10:02:30 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on February 03, 2015, 09:57:04 PM
Nooooooooooooooooo

No he isn't!!

really? How many times has he managed in the championship, and how many times has he been relegated and promoted from it?

How many times has harry jumped ship and let it sink, once is too many, but he is making a career out of it, and that's the kind of manager you want? If he was manager at this point in time, he'd be off for a knee/leg/elbow op (pick whichever you feel sounds the most serious) after spending whatever dosh he could get out of the owner, and leaving us to face whatever.