watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bettinelli

Started by MiltonBurrows, February 04, 2015, 02:10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiltonBurrows

One of the main headlines on the bbc tonight because of his mistake. Too often the media are eager to shame rather than praise. The man has been outstanding  for us this season and made an error in a competition than we do not need. Annoyed that he will get media attention due to this mistake over a performance like he gave at Brentford away. One of the top performers  this season and a bit disgruntled to see him thrown under the bus on the bbc website.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

love4ffc

Agree we would be in really bad shape without him.  Hopefully we can keep him for next season. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

HatterDon

love the BBC. His teammates rallied around him immediately. He's a fine young player -- one of many in our squad.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Woolly Mammoth

We know the truth and the real ability of Betts and that's what counts.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mokes

hopefully the headlines stave off any interest from other clubs, but don't do too much to harm his confidence.

Mince n Tatties

All keepers make a boob sometime, Betts will get over it...

PokerMatt

If it keeps the premier league sides away from him for longer, then good. We all know how good he is
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Max Headroom

I haven't heard one criticism of him from any Fulham fan. Rightly so.

dannyboi-ffc

The BBC are muppets.

As long as he has the support of his Team mates, manager and club then that's all that matters.  The BBC will soon fond something else to talk about.

Bettinelli is one of our young bright hopes for the future and we need to keep hold of him. Other than that mistake I thought his decision making last night was very good. One or two brilliant tackles when one on one
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

glenhodgso

Quote from: Max Headroom on February 04, 2015, 07:37:12 AM
I haven't heard one criticism of him from any Fulham fan. Rightly so.

Speaks volumes, that - we all recognise true class, future potential, commitment and bravery when we see it

Delboy

So glad to see such appreciation and backing for our young keeper. He has kept us in many games this season and even last night pulled off a string of saves to keep us in with a shout until the added time penalty. Come on you Betts.

Dodgin

If it's not Mccormack then Marcus  could our player of the Season so far

Fulham1959

Finally he's proved he's human !

He has been an absolute revelation this season.  Seems to be the right temperament for a 'keeper and with massive ability.  Long may he play for Fulham !

Skatzoffc

He's been outstanding all season.

A simple mistake which he will get over and go on to be one of the "great keepers"

Chin up Betts.

You are CLASS!

COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Black and White Town

He's been outstanding, and the mistake was completely uncharacteristic.
I'm sure he'll quickly get over it and put it behind him

Holders

My impression was that the point that the BBC were making was that we were in the lead and another PL team might have been dumped out but for that uncharacteristic slip-up. But maybe that's because I'd followed the game and put it in the context of that and anyone without that background may have interpreted it differently. The BBC only gave us a few short seconds and that was the turning point of the game, to be fair to them. We all know how many points Betts has saved/won us this season - and so do his team-mates.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

colcliff

young goal keepers all make mistakes  as do young players on the pitch
the problem is when its a keeper it always looks worse
The sports programmes love mistakes so that they can get their so called experts to criticise  and say how they the brilliant and exceptional who have never made a mistake would have done better
Bettinelli is a good keeper and will surely have many more ups and downs in his career
at the moment lets just praise how good he has been for us and hope this attention does not get to him ( sure it won't)
great to see all the backing on this site

bog

The BBC and the media love a clanger. Rob Green in the World Cup? This 'keeper is the best prospect we have had in years. Say no more.

092.gif   

Black and White Town

Quote from: colcliff on February 04, 2015, 09:31:29 AM
young goal keepers all make mistakes  as do young players on the pitch

FTFY!  :54:

Burt

It was unfortunate, and as it was uncharacteristic and a fluke I am sure he will learn from it and move on...