News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

21st Feb (new den) Your Club needs You!!!!

Started by dannyboi-ffc, February 11, 2015, 10:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

One day I'm going to get on a train and go to that side of London, I have never been, well only as far as Whitechapel
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

davew

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 11, 2015, 09:09:06 PM
Quote from: Berserker on February 11, 2015, 09:01:14 PM
Quote from: SP on February 11, 2015, 08:07:15 PM
Do they lock you in the away end after the game?  If so, for how long?
What Dannyboi personally

haha I thought that too, as if I'm an animal in a cage. I very much doubt we will have to wait around after the game, Its very unlikely that Fulham is high on the police agenda for troublesome fixtures. Millwall's behaviour is getting better
The game will be killed off long before the 90 minutes are up, the FFC fans may take a little longer!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

K33NY

I think we all are behind the team at the end, its just hard to be a fan, who at matches are supposed to be a motivating factor for players, when things are like they are, we have been in a downhill for years now, and the wagon rolling down it is starting to gain some high speed.

This situation has to stop soon, from within, how dunno, supporters still go there, to support what thank you did they get last match? None from what I read only kaca went to thank the fans while others ignored him when he tried to bring others? If true (because I wasnt there) then this means something is seriously wrong..

americanmike

See some of you there then. We might need the points on the day.  :021:

Travers Barney

Quote from: K33NY on February 11, 2015, 10:57:30 PM
I think we all are behind the team at the end, its just hard to be a fan, who at matches are supposed to be a motivating factor for players, when things are like they are, we have been in a downhill for years now, and the wagon rolling down it is starting to gain some high speed.

This situation has to stop soon, from within, how dunno, supporters still go there, to support what thank you did they get last match? None from what I read only kaca went to thank the fans while others ignored him when he tried to bring others? If true (because I wasnt there) then this means something is seriously wrong..

Good job I didn't go to Bolton then if he came over to thank the fans......plenty of time to pick up tickets but disappointing if we don't match the amount of fans we took to Brighton given the proximity....coyw
We are the whites

Jims Dentist

Will be there. Spoons at Victoria Stn, then train to S Bermonsy.

bobbo

Danny , your enthusiasm is infectious I hardy do away games but would come to the millwall but just got down to my daughters today in Sydney for 3 weeks , your comments are gonna make me go to the first away game when I get back.
Good on yer mate I was feeling just like some of the others on this post
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Burt

Never been to the New Den... If it's anything like the Old Den in the 80s was then I may just have to steer clear...

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: bobbo on February 13, 2015, 03:51:05 AM
Danny , your enthusiasm is infectious I hardy do away games but would come to the millwall but just got down to my daughters today in Sydney for 3 weeks , your comments are gonna make me go to the first away game when I get back.
Good on yer mate I was feeling just like some of the others on this post

Cheers mate, I'm feeling like everyone else too but the fixtures coming up are quite scary which makes Millwall a big match now.

At the end of the day kits here till May worst ways, whether you agree with that or not is every individuals right. But what we all agree is that it would be a disaster if we go down again. If we finish where we are then we can dust ourselves off and have a big summer hopefully pulling in the right direction with some sort of philosophy.  

But in order to start over in June we need to pull everyone together and get over that line. I don't care how we do it, how bad we play just as long as we stay up.

It's my club, it's your club so let's all be that 12th man especially in the games that will define us.

Have a nice time in Sydney mate.  

Come on fulham!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

ffc_beason

and if you disagree.. well come along and see

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: ffc_beason on February 13, 2015, 01:29:20 PM
Ticket all booked!

Good man! I will be a little disappointed if we don't sell out especially after being capable of taking 3000 to Brighton.  

We need to stick with the team even if we go 1-0 down.  We need to stay with the team for the benefit of the club.I couldn't care less about the players but I'd give my right arm for the club

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

ffc_beason

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 13, 2015, 02:34:31 PM
Ticket all booked!

Good man! I will be a little disappointed if we don't sell out especially after being capable of taking 3000 to Brighton. 

We need to stick with the team even if we go 1-0 down.  We need to stay with the team for the benefit of the club.I couldn't care less about the players but I'd give my right arm for the club

I'll sing my heart out till the end. Always have, always will. Proud to say I played a part in LVC's new song! tralalalalalalala
and if you disagree.. well come along and see

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: ffc_beason on February 13, 2015, 02:40:17 PM
Ticket all booked!

We need to stick with the team even if we go 1-0 down.  We need to stay with the team for the benefit of the club.I couldn't care less about the players but I'd give my right arm for the club

I'll sing my heart out till the end. Always have, always will. Proud to say I played a part in LVC's new song! tralalalalalalala

:Haynes The Maestro: :54: 049:gif

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 13, 2015, 03:24:19 PM
Ticket all booked!

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 13, 2015, 02:47:13 PM
Ticket all booked!

Danny. It's very worthy of you to offer your right arm for the club, however, you may need to take stock, because if you are right handed, you will need your right arm to hold your pint of beer, when you are celebrating Fulhams breathtaking victory of Epic Proportions at the New Den. So perhaps on reflection you could saw your left arm off instead.

Thanks for your concern Woolly but I'll be all right mate...... I'm left handed!

:54:

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 13, 2015, 03:43:18 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 13, 2015, 03:29:05 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 13, 2015, 03:24:19 PM
Ticket all booked!

We ne to stick with the team even if we go 1-0 down.  We need to stay with the team for the benefit of the club.I couldn't care less about the players but I'd give my right arm for the club
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 13, 2015, 02:47:13 PM
Ticket all booked!

Danny. It's very worthy of you to offer your right arm for the club, however, you may need to take stock, because if you are right handed, you will need your right arm to hold your pint of beer, when you are celebrating Fulhams breathtaking victory of Epic Proportions at the New Den. So perhaps on reflection you could saw your left arm off instead.

Thanks for your concern Woolly but I'll be all right mate...... I'm left handed!

:54:

Splendid news, I wouldn't want you to be the one armed man, Richard Kimble in the Fugitive is still looking for him.
Reference your Column about the Scape Goat.  I never did find my Goat with the Blokey Beard that escaped, but does he still qualify ?

I never got a chance to comment on that but I did read it. Of course it qualifies. And what a fine goat it was too (i'd imagine)

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Artful Dodger

Sorry Danny, can't make this one but like where you are coming from. For the record, I am still firmly behind Kit!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Artful Dodger on February 14, 2015, 10:27:46 AM
Sorry Danny, can't make this one but like where you are coming from. For the record, I am still firmly behind Kit!

No worries mate. It's not easy to make these games when you live far away. I'll shout twice as loud for ya

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Scrumpy

Well, this is becoming more and more important. Lose at The Den, and we're really back in the sh1t.

Time to brush ourselves down (again) and try and cheer the boys to victory. I do honestly believe that with Ruiz back, and Parker getting fit again, we'll look much better. If anyone still has the appetite, see you at one of the pubs around London Bridge!

049:gif  049:gif  049:gif
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Berserker

I may be in France or Scotland. But I wouldn't want to go to Millwall whatever
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Scrumpy on February 14, 2015, 11:09:40 PM
Well, this is becoming more and more important. Lose at The Den, and we're really back in the sh1t.

Time to brush ourselves down (again) and try and cheer the boys to victory. I do honestly believe that with Ruiz back, and Parker getting fit again, we'll look much better. If anyone still has the appetite, see you at one of the pubs around London Bridge!

049:gif  049:gif  049:gif

As always I will dust myself down and go again. Not because I believe in Kit, Khan or that squad but because it's in the blood. I don't have to pretend I'm happy or show patience until I'm blue in the face to convince myself I'm a true supporter. Every week we start again and we get behind the team. 

I'm glad I made this thread now because if others didn't realise before they certainly do now. It's the biggest game of the season for us now. 

Which pub you going in? I'll be at London Bridge to meet the parents and a few others. It's my area so I know it like the back of my hand

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]