News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

21st Feb (new den) Your Club needs You!!!!

Started by dannyboi-ffc, February 11, 2015, 10:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

I'm not going to patronise anyone on here, we all have our opinions on kit and to be honest I'm at the half way house myself. Something about him and his management lately isn't right but regardless of how negative you feel let's get behind the team. So if finances restrict your away day choices please make Millwall the game to go to.

We have so many difficult games coming up surrounded by Millwall away and their home form is awful. So let's get behind the lads and drag them over the line.

Don't do it for Khan, don't do it for Kit. Do it for each other, WE ARE FULHAM!!!!!!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

CorkCity

Well they will have to do without me for the foreseeable future. Sick of the whole thing at he moment.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

Northern Cottager

If theor home form is awful then you know who eillckindly help them end that....

jelmo

Quote from: CorkCity on February 11, 2015, 11:23:32 AM
Well they will have to do without me for the foreseeable future. Sick of the whole thing at he moment.

Seconded. Going to give my season ticket to anyone that is foolish enough to take it off my hands for the rest of the season. Got better things to do with my Saturdays than watch this car crash of a team.

Just a bit sick of the same old conversations and disappointment! Will renew my season ticket for next season but Im done with this one.

Jimpav

Nice post Dannyboi.

I won't be there as I'm working but good on all the fans that do make it. I hope they get a result to reward their efforts.

RaySmith

I doubt if I'll be able to be there, but wish I could-though I have been in the past, and the original Den-once I got as far as the ground to find the game had been called off, due to a frozen pitch.

But it's a London derby, and you are right to call for fans to be there Danny.

We, as Fulham fans, should always get right behind our team and manager, during a game at least, however we feel about things.

Kit and the players always  do their best, as far as I can see-and they are the latest incarnation of the team we all love, and thus should be fully supported.

Yes- We Are Fulham -COYSW!

Berserker

I'm in France for Millwall but going to Wolves away.
Thought about going Saturday before I head off to France but bit pee'd off so going to have a break
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

filham

Hard to think of anything more depressing than 90 minutes at a cold Den and coming away without a point,  a goal or perhaps even without a shot on target.

madffc

engineering works on my route are enough to put me off

Skatzoffc

They are in a dreadful mess Danny.

Not to worry tho, we will give them 3 points and a boost to get out of relegation.

Same as we did to all the losing clubs last season.
Ho, Hum.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

leonffc

I'm there (as you know Daniel) but I'm in the same boat regarding my ST. I'm sick of watching the same dross, same decisions, same throw ins, same blah blah blah.
Really not looking forward to Ipswich!

But yeah, let's have a knees up in Milwall people. Looking at their highlights last week there won't be many of them - unless they smell blood and three points!!

dannyboi-ffc

I'll give you a text next week or something mate about meeting up for it.

I completely agree with how everyone is feeling and I get irritated when others on here who have a glass half full think your all wrong for having a glass half empty. But like I said at the top this thread isn't to patronise anyone who isnt happy with the way things are going,  it's to say forget kit, forget khan and just stick with the cause as much as we can until May.  At the end of the day none of us wanna give up and go into league one because in the end it's only us fans that it will affect.

We're the ones who are here till we die, not them so let's stand up and drive those kids and captain fantastic Scott parker over the line.

Kit may well go in the summer for all I care but we need him to get it right until May as those chasing us are getting closer.

COYW!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Berserker

Everybody come to Wolves, you know you want to

- Martin Luther King Jr.

hovewhite

train travel ok on the day I will be there with fingers crossed for a good result.coyw

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: hovewhite on February 11, 2015, 05:04:21 PM
train travel ok on the day I will be there with fingers crossed for a good result.coyw

Fancy a pint before hand at London Bridge?  I'm meeting leonffc there

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

SP

Do they lock you in the away end after the game?  If so, for how long?

Wingnut

Quote from: SP on February 11, 2015, 08:07:15 PM
Do they lock you in the away end after the game?  If so, for how long?

Was wondering about this too. I was under the impression that the away fans have a separate entrance/exit from the train station, so I can't see a reason to lock us in for long. I booked myself on the late flight home, just in case.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Berserker

Do they lock you in the away end after the game?  If so, for how long?
What Dannyboi personally

- Martin Luther King Jr.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Berserker on February 11, 2015, 09:01:14 PM
Do they lock you in the away end after the game?  If so, for how long?
What Dannyboi personally

haha I thought that too, as if I'm an animal in a cage. I very much doubt we will have to wait around after the game, Its very unlikely that Fulham is high on the police agenda for troublesome fixtures. Millwall's behaviour is getting better

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Scrumpy

I'm going with quite a few others. Think we're drinking at London Bridge first, then a short trip on train to Wall. It's been a while since we visited their 'manor' and I'm looking forward to it.  049:gif

I don't think they keep away fans behind at the end.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.