watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Merged: Kit In/Out/Other

Started by Tonywa, February 14, 2015, 04:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonywa

Just saying' - and not for the first time.  Sleep walking towards relegation.

Tonywa

Really lucky that the combination of a flu bug and the physical aftermath of my bereavement meant I was not well enough to go today.  Sounds dreadful!

One Martin Thomas

Dreadful ?  1 shot on target in 90minutes of football and that was from a defenders mistake.  Thank god for the flu !

The Rock

Another game of 60-62% possession as well and nothing to show for it.

Tonywa

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on February 14, 2015, 05:03:52 PM
Dreadful ?  1 shot on target in 90minutes of football and that was from a defenders mistake.  Thank god for the flu !

It's getting really worrying.  No change in tactics which patently aren't working and what is to my mind an under-performing squad.  We bring in two players on loan with little more experience than those we already have and who seem to add nothing at all to the team. Very difficult to see an upside to any of it.

dannyboi-ffc

If we lose to Millwall I want him gone. But I wouldn't complain if he went today.

Every week he is proving more and more that the turnaround was beginners luck but to be fair even I could've done better than magath.

Starting to feel a MUG for calling for him to be appointed by the panel.

No experience No leadership  No ideas

NO CLUE!!!!!!!!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

fulhamben

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 14, 2015, 05:10:18 PM
If we lose to Millwall I want him gone. But I wouldn't complain if he went today.

Every week he is proving more and more that the turnaround was beginners luck but to be fair even I could've done better than magath.

NO CLUE!!!!!!!!
mug :005:
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Lighthouse

NO CLUE!!!!!!!!

No Team.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Domino1879

Another aimless performance.  Still can't defend set pieces. 
Kit says he knows this league.  Well he demonstrates each week that he can't set the team up to play the opposition.  One shot on target at home? Pathetic.
He's needed someone with experience from day one, but no one brought in.
We needed to strengthen squad this window, but nothing.
Absentee owner and absentee Board with no interest. 
League 1 looms large. 
I don't doubt that Kits heart is in the job, but I'm afraid he has no idea. 

robert

Sack certain players,not the manager!!!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: robert on February 14, 2015, 05:39:51 PM
Sack certain players,not the manager!!!

Its him thats picking his favourite boys every week.
Once again today Tuncliffe Utter Garbage(what does he do,)

Bill2

Quote from: fulhamben on February 14, 2015, 05:16:28 PM

NO CLUE!!!!!!!!
mug :005:
Having sat and watched the pile of rubbish we are playing I can't see what your reply was saying. Quite honestly at any club with ambition he would be sweating on his job now. His formation and tactics are not working. He has taken the Championship top scorer last season and turned him into an occasional goal scorer.

Tooting legend

Sack him now before it is to late.. Simple KIT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fulham76

And replace with who??? The new manager won't get any financial backing either.

leonffc

I never wanted him in but thought he warranted a go with his start. But was never confident.
Ive remained relatively silent because I believe a manager should be given time. Unfortunately I've seen no improvement in that time and today has tipped my scales firmly in the 'Kit out' camp. Sorry Kit, you are as clueless as the idiots that sit by me!!

fulhamben

Quote from: Fulham76 on February 14, 2015, 06:58:43 PM
the new manager wouldnt persist with the diamond though would he

Tooting legend

Well we have been linked with both Bruce and big Sam neither will be offered a new contract at the end of the season. So basically they wont lose a lot by jumping ship early to get what is being reported 4 million a year over 3 years to get us promoted next season. Plus a million pound bonus. Theres also a Mr Hoddle out of work at the moment who could bring the old backroom staff of Jordan, and Bond from QPR.

PokerMatt

Quote from: leonffc on February 14, 2015, 07:00:01 PM
I never wanted him in but thought he warranted a go with his start. But was never confident.
Ive remained relatively silent because I believe a manager should be given time. Unfortunately I've seen no improvement in that time and today has tipped my scales firmly in the 'Kit out' camp. Sorry Kit, you are as clueless as the idiots that sit by me!!

Absolutely, 100% this.

By all accounts a top bloke and he's Fulham through and through, so I can't say a bad word about him.

But seeing as I haven't got a good word to say about his managerial ability, I suppose I'm done here.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

ron

Quote from: fulhamben on February 14, 2015, 07:20:11 PM

Maybe...he might also be the kind of guy who puts cheese on injuries...goes out on the booze with his management team....doesn't have a clue......tells the world we have no ambition and runs away....nothing would surprise me about what he's like after the run we've had...

Of course he might be a hodgson, but the odds against are fairly long.......

fulhamben

Quote from: ron on February 14, 2015, 07:28:03 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on February 14, 2015, 07:20:11 PM

Maybe...he might also be the kind of guy who puts cheese on injuries...goes out on the booze with his management team....doesn't have a clue......tells the world we have no ambition and runs away....nothing would surprise me about what he's like after the run we've had...

Of course he might be a hodgson, but the odds against are fairly long.......
doesnt have to be a hodgson, just better than kit. and the odds of finding a worse manager must be highier than that of finding a better one