more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Most inept performance in your fulham supporting days

Started by Travers Barney, February 21, 2015, 09:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travers Barney

Alex gave it a shot today.

When he gets that payslip he should be ashamed to perforate it.

coyw
We are the whites

dannyboi-ffc

The whole team at Stoke,  considering we needed to win to stay up it was a disgrace. Bunch of bottle jobs.

There's others but the significance of it made it the worst for me.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Wingnut

Just home from the game. Flight delayed to add to the day that it was. We've been poor of late but there was something really awful about the display today. We can't even do that absolute basics right anymore. I don't know about anyone else but I was waiting for Millwall to sneak a winner. After watching that display today I have to say that I fully expect us to be fighting to avoid relegation alongside Millwall on the last day of the season.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

dannyboi-ffc

Wingnut I agree, if anyone deserved a last minute goal it was them. A draw covers over the cracks for those who didn't see the game, we were bad on so many levels. There's no way kit is the long term answer. I'm pleased we gave him a chance and no doubt he has till the end of the season but next season we need a proper manager. Someone with a but more about them

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

bobbo

Back to the inept performance , what about the cup replay last season at home to Sheffield utd, and we still had a few so called prem players. We just didn't have a clue how to break them down and then last minute the inevitable
1975 just leaving home full of hope

David Allen Crankshaw

It has to be the performance at Hull last season. No score at half-time and they score six in the second period. It was so woeful I left after the third goal to catch an early train home.

bobbo

Quote from: David Allen Crankshaw on February 22, 2015, 06:45:18 AM
It has to be the performance at Hull last season. No score at half-time and they score six in the second period. It was so woeful I left after the third goal to catch an early train home.
call yerself a supporter lol

robert

Yes I'd go along with that Stoke performance but I'd go even further as it was the only time when they offered so little I didn't even watch there last game at home on a stream.Any player under 23 is excused but any who still remain with us your shame should be everlasting.Even if they are involved in any future promotion with us it means nothing.Hence for me players like Parker and Rodders are a burden merely reminding us what a feeble team we were.

dannyboi-ffc

Sheffield utd is a great shout actually. I said Stoke because I thought the question was worst away performance but as it's in general it's very close between the two. Coming away from the Sheffield game I've never been lower in my supporting days and I include relegation at Stoke.  I expected relegation but the lack of heart and effort hurt but Sheffield was a realisation of how far we had fallen

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

robert

Maybe this is an odd one because it goes back to when we got a promotion in the 70's.Our last game at home was to Preston.We only needed a draw to go up as Champions.We lost 1-0 and a win for Preston a few days later meant they were champs.Very disappointing as it took years before we got any silverware.

bobbo

Yeah Robert I was there and remember it but that Sheffield utd game , we were s***. And I was at Stoke as well. I'm in despair a lots of performances tis season.
I've actually got a mate who was a pro player.pro manager at several clubs, and a time to time pundit on telly , he sent me a text after the Ipswich game, I'm nervous to quote what he sent me in case he would get the ump with me even though I would never disclose who he is.--- it doesn't make encouraging read to yer average fulham fan.

MJG

April 89 midweek game at Chester lost 7-0. So bad we had to find a pub for the coach to stop at afterwards to somehow make sense of how crap the team were we just watched.
Yesterday is nowhere near the top ten or even top fifty worst performances I have seen. Bad but seen lots worse.

Admin

Quote from: MJG on February 22, 2015, 09:21:02 AM
April 89 midweek game at Chester lost 7-0. So bad we had to find a pub for the coach to stop at afterwards to somehow make sense of how crap the team were we just watched.
Yesterday is nowhere near the top ten or even top fifty worst performances I have seen. Bad but seen lots worse.

Remember this well

MJG

Quote from: Admin on February 22, 2015, 09:34:09 AM
Quote from: MJG on February 22, 2015, 09:21:02 AM

Remember this well
The funny part was that Lewington had just won manager of the month.

Baszab

Peabody

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 22, 2015, 03:51:29 AM
It seems to me that The large percentage of Kit sympathisers so not appear to actually watch first hand by going to matches, they appear to support him from the armchair and the bath and behind the morning tabloid, and are too easily pleased. Whereas the supporters who go and witness first hand the destruction of the playing side of our great club, and are realistic and quite justifiably criticise the marnager as we see it first hand in the cold light of day.  

How dare you? I go to most home games, only ill health prevents me from attending all games. I choose to support my team in a different way to you and I take exception to the implied hint that your way makes you a better fan than me. I am fully aware that the team is not doing well, most of us are aware of that. In my opinion, making managerial changes at this time will only make things worse. I have no idea as to the final outcome to this season but, I have been waiting for a post like this, which suggests that One group are better than the other.

May I also say, that during my enforce absence from live games, I have come on here and can honestly say that Kit's harshest critics have been consistently on this site and not at the game. Obviously, some are too far away to be able to attend games but a large percentage could but choose not too, which is fine. However, please stop singling out supporters who see things differently too you.

blingo

The 4-1 win over Juventus......they were very inept that day.

GrumpyWhite

Peabody

As for the most inept, well at home to Hayes in the cup has to up there.

Arthur

It seems that the title of the thread has misled people - the O.P. is, as I understand it, referring to performances by individual players.

In which case, the list is a long one. However, seeing a reference, above, to the pathetic defeat to Swansea that relegated us to the bottom tier reminded me of Ara Bedrossian's utterly contemptuous performance that afternoon. Up to that game, I had liked him for his (at that level) skilful play. Ara, seemingly knowing that, whatever happened, he would not be at the Club the following season, simply couldn't have cared less about the outcome of that game and couldn't have mustered any less effort if he been on a 50K inactivity bonus. I'd have happily packed him on a boat back to Cyprus myself at the end.