https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Im Having A Rant..."Beards"

Started by Mince n Tatties, March 01, 2015, 07:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonynorton

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 04, 2015, 07:03:10 AM
Quote from: tonynorton on March 04, 2015, 04:50:52 AM
Hahahahhahahahhahahhahaha I have just left the army after 15 years so after having to shave almost everyday for that time I decided to grow mine to give my face a rest hahaha that's I'm excuse anyway..

Well that's what you think, the Bombardier and Colour Sergeant are on their way, so it's outside in two ranks, and cut out the talking, MOVE !!

I was a colour sarjeant wolly hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Jonaldiniho 88

SHUT UP ABOUT beards. Why is this thread going? Let's make the riverside bearded and the rest not? No grow up. You don't like beards? My best advice is shut your loving mouth and let everyone else do what they want. Wow if u waste your breath on that then you are obviously stupid.

King_Crud

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on March 05, 2015, 02:14:11 AM
SHUT UP ABOUT beards. Why is this thread going? Let's make the riverside bearded and the rest not? No grow up. You don't like beards? My best advice is shut your flipping mouth and let everyone else do what they want. Wow if u waste your breath on that then you are obviously stupid.

What a strange response

The Equalizer

SHUT UP ABOUT beards. Why is this thread going? Let's make the riverside bearded and the rest not? No grow up. You don't like beards? My best advice is shut your flipping mouth and let everyone else do what they want. Wow if u waste your breath on that then you are obviously stupid.

Do you suffer from pogonophobia or something? Why get so riled over some harmless fun?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

CorkCity

Don't get so angry, when you grow up you might be able to grow a beard.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

tonynorton

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 05, 2015, 02:39:35 AM
Quote from: tonynorton on March 05, 2015, 01:46:24 AM

Hahahahhahahahhahahhahaha I have just left the army after 15 years so after having to shave almost everyday for that time I decided to grow mine to give my face a rest hahaha that's I'm excuse anyway..

Well that's what you think, the Bombardier and Colour Sergeant are on their way, so it's outside in two ranks, and cut out the talking, MOVE !!

Well I have gathered information and done some research, and my reliable source informs me that you were once a Lance Corporal for a while, but unfortunately for you, you were discovered asleep whilst on Sentry Duty, and was demoted to the rank of Private again, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hahahah I was never a private wolly I was rifleman lol very different things

Mince n Tatties

Its because I have a fear of them ever since a child when I jumped up to find that
Santa Claus filling my stocking was my Auntie Freda  dressed up with false beard.
What made it worse was my Uncle George who really had a beard was dressed
in Stocking and Suspenders and a Nurses uniform.
So everytime I see a man with a beard now I think of my Uncle George in that
Nurses Uniform..When you live in a small rural community you have to entertain
yourselves best one can.
I sincerely hope this clears up the reason why I started the Beard Rant.
Have a nice day...Yours forever Uncle George and Auntie Freda . :021:

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: tonynorton on March 05, 2015, 06:40:50 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 05, 2015, 02:39:35 AM
Quote from: tonynorton on March 05, 2015, 01:46:24 AM

Well I have gathered information and done some research, and my reliable source informs me that you were once a Lance Corporal for a while, but unfortunately for you, you were discovered asleep whilst on Sentry Duty, and was demoted to the rank of Private again, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hahahah I was never a private wolly I was rifleman lol very different things

What were you rifling through, may I ask Private Norton, I feel a Court Marshal coming on. HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho he he he he he he he he. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.