watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

kit, is he morphing into felix

Started by nose, March 06, 2015, 11:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

tonight was almost entirely errors of avoidable proportion caused by the manager kit who I have supported until now.

what did he do wrong?

having played so well V derby he changed the side against watford, we lost

he then changed it again with 5 differences to the starting 11 V derby, he played two very unmatch fit fullbacks, and athourghly pointless hugo...woodrow a genuinely class act (like chris david) was relegated to the bench and during the warm up his body language and face were the picture of somebody thoughly let down by the dreadful manager's performance today.

hoogs was being murdered so should have come off are 15 minutes, hugo should have joined him and to be fair, boudders ne of my personal highlits of the season decided to have a shocker so he could have gone too.

kit, i am afraid, appears to be clueless.

5 changes from the derby game when we were so good is an unacceptable and unforgiveable error.

we have to keep him till the end of the season but i would not really now expect to survive, if you are a betting person put all your spare cash on fulham to be relegated, i think we must now be favourites.

kit does not know what he is doing and the team changes tonight were felix style.

mr khan, the stay away owner will lead us backwards until he replaces the board or sells the club which now seems to be my prefered option because his management style of staying away and showing no interest is killing us!

DeuceBigelow

Hoogland had no one ahead of him tracking back, he was completely exposed. Where are the wingers. I dream of Duff and Davies, brilliant going forward and would work their backsides off tracking back...
Riverside Block W

nose

Quote from: DeuceBigelow on March 06, 2015, 11:22:04 PM
Hoogland had no one ahead of him tracking back, he was completely exposed. Where are the wingers. I dream of Duff and Davies, brilliant going forward and would work their backsides off tracking back...

that is true but it didn't stop him being totally hopeless. now we know he is a good player, but clearly very rusty and not match fit. falling over just before their goal was a disaster but not unexpected because he had already made enough mistakes

Nick Bateman

Today Nose, was a shocking result and compounded by a very poor team selection, I concur.

But what I saw on TV was a marginal match which the official, Andrew "not-so" Manley favoured Bourneville all evening.  It did feel as though we were playing chelscum down the road, such was his bias.

All your points are valid: Symons fails to recognize what works and what doesn't.  However I saw similar traits from Pochettino at Tottenham and many dreadful games until he started getting the team, and tactics, right.

I would hold one's powder dry for now; leaving out Smith while choosing Rod Laver, nepotism perhaps but a 1-5 defeat at home is a SACKABLE offence. We saw the difference when Smith came on, only for the partisan ref to reduce Fulham to 10 men wrongly!

Symons showed his lack of managerial experience today.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Berserker

Definitely agree with Nick on his points.
I also think we played as poorly tonight as we did under Felix
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

nose

Quote from: Nick Bateman on March 06, 2015, 11:38:46 PM
Today Nose, was a shocking result and compounded by a very poor team selection, I concur.

But what I saw on TV was a marginal match which the official, Andrew "not-so" Manley favoured Bourneville all evening.  It did feel as though we were playing chelscum down the road, such was his bias.

All your points are valid: Symons fails to recognize what works and what doesn't.  However I saw similar traits from Pochettino at Tottenham and many dreadful games until he started getting the team, and tactics, right.

I would hold one's powder dry for now; leaving out Smith while choosing Rod Laver, nepotism perhaps but a 1-5 defeat at home is a SACKABLE offence. We saw the difference when Smith came on, only for the partisan ref to reduce Fulham to 10 men wrongly!

Symons showed his lack of managerial experience today.

i wouldn't make any comment re spurs at the moment, wait to see how it pans out there. he has a couple of good players in good form papering over the cracks.

for us i have been a supporter of kit but there are far too many stupid errors that should not be happening. either he has favourites in which case we are doomed, he is being intefered with, in which case we are doomed or he is not very good, in which case we are in big trouble.

the biggest question mark is our stay away, not very interested, owner....without leadership we will continue to decline and this owner shows no leadership.

Nick Bateman

Quote from: nose on March 06, 2015, 11:49:42 PM
either he has favourites in which case we are doomed, he is being intefered with, in which case we are doomed or he is not very good, in which case we are in big trouble.

To refer from the movie "Dumb & Dumber", so you're telling me there's a chance...

nose

Quote from: Nick Bateman on March 06, 2015, 11:57:33 PM
Quote from: nose on March 06, 2015, 11:49:42 PM
either he has favourites in which case we are doomed, he is being intefered with, in which case we are doomed or he is not very good, in which case we are in big trouble.

To refer from the movie "Dumb & Dumber", so you're telling me there's a chance...

i do not know the film but there is always a chance

Nick Bateman

Quote from: nose on March 07, 2015, 12:17:39 AM
Dumb & Dumber
i do not know the film

Probably the funniest film in recent years - you must & your youngest should view it (12 certificate).