watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pressure back on Rotherham now

Started by Admin, March 14, 2015, 06:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Moved above them with that point, either them or Wigan were going to win today, so a fixture I wasn't to fussed about, it had to happen, and the game had to be played. In all honesty, I knew Wigan were going to win, they're a better outfit than Rotherham.

Our point was a point and, I'd have taken that all day before kick-off, well under our current circumstances anyway. We wasn't great today, stupid error for their goal yet again, but you could see someone was using their brain during midweek, and we went back to basics. Curbishley?

By the looks of it, our plan will be to keep things simple and grind out results over the next 9 games. Interesting that Ruiz wasn't played today, and by the state of that pitch, it was the correct decision. Being rested to rip apart Leeds on Wednesday, with Ross and Smith up top to prove a point?

Anyway, we've had worse weekends, Millwall and Blackpool are gone, but I'm also convinced that a couple above us might get dragged into it.

filham

Only one win in our last eleven games means that we are the out of form team. We need a win as Wigan seem to be getting results . The Leeds game on Wednesday is important lets hope Turner and Smith can turn things around for us.

Burt

Wigan are on a roll, they've won 3 of their last 4.

Of the other around us, Huddersfield are struggling (haven't won in 5), Reading have only won 1 of their last 5, and until their win today Bolton had only won 2 of their last 10.

It's tight...

The good thing is that barring a miracle Blackpool and Millwall are doomed so it's just the one spot we need to worry about...

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Admin on March 14, 2015, 06:17:21 PM
Moved above them with that point, either them or Wigan were going to win today, so a fixture I wasn't to fussed about, it had to happen, and the game had to be played. In all honesty, I knew Wigan were going to win, they're a better outfit than Rotherham.

Our point was a point and, I'd have taken that all day before kick-off, well under our current circumstances anyway. We wasn't great today, stupid error for their goal yet again, but you could see someone was using their brain during midweek, and we went back to basics. Curbishley?

By the looks of it, our plan will be to keep things simple and grind out results over the next 9 games. Interesting that Ruiz wasn't played today, and by the state of that pitch, it was the correct decision. Being rested to rip apart Leeds on Wednesday, with Ross and Smith up top to prove a point?

Anyway, we've had worse weekends, Millwall and Blackpool are gone, but I'm also convinced that a couple above us might get dragged into it.

This is absolutely the way to go as far as I'm concerned. Grind out results. Build some cohesion and confidence in defending. Play ugly football if we have to to survive.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Mince n Tatties

Ross and Matt to show Leeds what their missing by scoring a pair each 4-0.
And then my alarm clock went off..

grandad

Ruiz was not in the squad due to a slight back injury which he has has for a few weeks.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Admin

Wednesday night games;

Wigan v Watford
Forest v Rotherham
Millwall v Brighton

Really need to be beating Leeds Wednesday night.

NogoodBoyo

Who is this new very reasonable and thoughtful Admin?  What happened to the eat-red meat for breakfast, we're all going down the khazi Admin?
Nogood "the burdens of responsibility, isit" Boyo

Lighthouse

A win for any team at the bottom will start to put real pressure on the rest.

We really cannot afford to continue the poor form. Only Blackpool are really gone. One win for Millwall and a loss for us and we are going to have to look at them as contenders to stay up.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Berserker

Rant, rant, rant, ranty, rant. I could do the sweary thing the girl in 'Paul' does but i would probably get banned. Does that make up for Admins new calm Nogood boyo
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

St Eve

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on March 14, 2015, 10:46:30 PM
Who is this new very reasonable and thoughtful Admin?  What happened to the eat-red meat for breakfast, we're all going down the khazi Admin?
Nogood "the burdens of responsibility, isit" Boyo
Clearly an imposter